IOA Lagoon Show | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FYI,

Rumor only, but we may see some type of daytime show during the Summer months at the lagoon. Nothing major, more like filler for the Summer crowds with construction set to begin on the night show around the same time JP begins expansion work. Late Summer/Fall 2013.

I would love for a permanent day time and nighttime shows. If they don't use fountains heavily for IoA like USF, it could be possible.

I believe it's along the lines some sort of structure rising from below the lagoon water line as a backdrop for nighttime show. It's all speculation, though.

Thanks BJ! That does sound pretty cool!

- - - Updated - - -

FYI,

Rumor only, but we may see some type of daytime show during the Summer months at the lagoon. Nothing major, more like filler for the Summer crowds with construction set to begin on the night show around the same time JP begins expansion work. Late Summer/Fall 2013.

So along the lines of what they did at Cypress?

This has died down because it won't be happening this summer. So the speculation will begin again in the fall/winter time frame as to whether it will happen for summer of 2014. Which my guess is yes, to spread out the nighttime crowds once phase 2 opens up.

I imagine this is nothing, but I was sitting down near Sneetches beach for a few minutes and in the Lagoon there was a constant flow of water or air or something. I do not know if they have some sort of drainage system there or anything, but it hadn't rained the days I was there:

I imagine this is nothing, but I was sitting down near Sneetches beach for a few minutes and in the Lagoon there was a constant flow of water or air or something. I do not know if they have some sort of drainage system there or anything, but it hadn't rained the days I was there:

I'd imagine that's the water system for Ripsaw and Popeye in action.

I was thinking why don't they have a JAWS AA come out in one of the parks Lagoons? I mean that would be something really cool to just do for sight seeing purposes. Obviously it would make more sense at Universal Studios. Like I could totally see JAWS pop out of the water during the night show with lights being lit on the shark so everyone can see it. Or just randomly during the day and every few hours they could just play the JAWS music in the park so JAWS could just pop out of the water. I just think it would be amusing and to let everyone know JAWS isn't forgotten.

Last edited:
I was thinking why don't they have a JAWS AA come out in one of the parks Lagoons? I mean that would be something really cool to just do for sight seeing purposes. Obviously it would make more sense at Universal Studios. Like I could totally see JAWS pop out of the water during the night show with lights being lit on the shark so everyone can see it. Or just randomly during the day and every few hours they could just play the JAWS music in the park so JAWS could just pop out of the water. I just think it would be amusing and to let everyone know JAWS isn't forgotten.

Hate to be that guy but:
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?7949-Bruce-in-the-Lagoon

It's funny that I stumble upon your sig again because Im watching Half Blood Prince right now and just watched the part where she makes this face and I simply just laughed.....and fell even more in love :lol:

Oh how our geek love for Hermoine is most troubling haha But yeah she really does look stunning in that Sig. I remember growing up and being her age when she was in the movies. I always have had a huge geek crush on her character and Emma Watson in real life lol

Last edited:
Can anyone put this on a timeline? Is it gong to happen? Also, I hope it's a bada$$ pyro show. Like comparable to Illuminations (No offense Comcast, but I don't know if you can get close to Illuminations)