IOA Lagoon Show | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The big logistics problem with the show I think is the fluctuating depth. The lagoon acts as the reservoir for Popeye and Ripsaw. When they are E-Stopped the lagoon rises. You can see the waterline markings at the edges of the lagoon.

- - - Updated - - -

The big logistics problem with the show I think is the fluctuating depth. The lagoon acts as the reservoir for Popeye and Ripsaw. When they are E-Stopped the lagoon rises. You can see the waterline markings at the edges of the lagoon.

Has anyone seen Universals Facebook post for today. It's asking if people if they remember the Dynamite Nights Stunt Spectacular and to hit like if you would want to see one more showing.

Has anyone seen Universals Facebook post for today. It's asking if people if they remember the Dynamite Nights Stunt Spectacular and to hit like if you would want to see one more showing.

I honestly take that as a hint for an IoA lagoon show, especially if we add it to the rumors, and the buoys...

I would think that's a hint of some sort too (bc what purpose does it serve them to post that otherwise?). However, has there been any noticeable progress in the lagoon since the buoys were placed?

It's Throwback Thursday, they always do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hint.

Honestly, I don't think we're going to see significant info or movement on this until the end of the year/next year.

2014 is IoA's 15th Anniversary. I think the show will be its "present".

Well, all their past anniversaries have happened when the place was in the crapper, to be honest.

Didn't the Studios celebrate its 10th Anniversary with an entire resort opening and a bright future ahead? Welcome to Universal Studios Escape, the place no one outside of Florida knows about:lol: