IOA Lagoon Show | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just to the left of the 2nd circle on the right, is that another buoy? If so it looks like they are in pairs. Possible path something is supposed to follow maybe?

Just to the left of the 2nd circle on the right, is that another buoy? If so it looks like they are in pairs. Possible path something is supposed to follow maybe?

Yes it is, looks like I missed one. Good catch, Thanks.

Picture has been fixed. May take a while to filter through PhotoBucket's cache.

One of the buoys that broke loose may have been the mate to the one on the far left.

Last edited:
From today,

IMG_8919.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

IMG_8917.jpg

Nothing has changed, except...

IMG_9250.jpg

IMG_9267.jpg

IMG_9244.jpg

Whats this???
IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9266.jpg

EXTREME BUOUY CLOSE UP!!!
IMG_9265.jpg

That buoy seems to have drifted towards the edge of the lagoon, I don't think it's there for any particular reason.

Last edited:
Well, they really surprised me with Cinespec, I think Cinespec is a great addition and I really think the show is under-rated. So I am looking forward to the IOA counterpart.

When Cinespec first was being installed I jumped to the snap conclusion that based on past Uni efforts, the visual pollution of all of the equipment sitting out in the lagoon all day would not be worth it. That the lagoon had been trashed up. Now, I am a believer. I do hope they try to minimize the show equipment for IOA though.

Well, they really surprised me with Cinespec, I think Cinespec is a great addition and I really think the show is under-rated. So I am looking forward to the IOA counterpart.

When Cinespec first was being installed I jumped to the snap conclusion that based on past Uni efforts, the visual pollution of all of the equipment sitting out in the lagoon all day would not be worth it. That the lagoon had been trashed up. Now, I am a believer. I do hope they try to minimize the show equipment for IOA though.

I suspect, that this lagoon show would be more in line with the technology from World of Color at DCA, and be placed under the water more.

As far as Cinespec equipment, I think it looks significantly better than 360 equipment.

Without question!! The 360 equipment was horrendous. That doesn't take away from how clunky Cinespec looks 90% of the park's operating day. A minor price to pay!

I would hope that your suspicion would be correct on a equipment showstage for IOA that has a underwater, show, and maintenance level. However if this thing is really going to be up and running by Summer, I doubt it. Doesn't mean they won't still hide most of the lights and nozzles.