IOA Lagoon Show | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could they do a live show?

I'm thinking along the lines of the pyramid water skiers in the Jaws movie, maybe powers boat stunt show or jet skis?

Could they do a live show?

I'm thinking along the lines of the pyramid water skiers in the Jaws movie, maybe powers boat stunt show or jet skis?

That'd be very much like the old Miami Vice show in USF. If anything, it's going to be something literary. Because of the properties associated with Islands of Adventure, its very unclear and open-ended to what they are going to do. There's just too many different directions they could take it.

:lol: it still.wasn't half as bad as the carnivalish/midway that the.lagoon side of CityWalk was back not too long after IOA opened :cheers: I'm hoping they do a show in the IOA lagoon.
Speaking of the lagoon side of CityWalk, I REALLY like the new Arts & Crafts style (or as east coasters call it, Mission Style) kiosks that they have recently added.

Are you talking about the patios/kiosks from last summer/fall, or are there additional ones recently added?

I agree, I like them a lot. I think people from the West coast can be hard on the Orlando Citywalk, but I like it. Even when it first opened. It is not as nice as DLR's Downtown Disney or USH Citywalk, but it accomplishes a heck of a lot more than it's WDW counterpart.

The IOA lagoon is 4'-5' deep depending on the parks needs. The bouys next to the shore in these recent pictures appear to be tethered down, indicating something will be present in those locations.

Thanks Teebin. I know that Popeye circulates water for the Lagoon. Is there anything else connected to that water system?

Are you talking about the patios/kiosks from last summer/fall, or are there additional ones recently added?

I agree, I like them a lot. I think people from the West coast can be hard on the Orlando Citywalk, but I like it. Even when it first opened. It is not as nice as DLR's Downtown Disney or USH Citywalk, but it accomplishes a heck of a lot more than it's WDW counterpart.

Yes, the ones they started added last summer. But they have added more of them since HHNs.

These:

uni-1-575x431.jpg

Last edited:
Are you saying that no one has a clue what they are all about? No insider info at all???

Nothing, no where! No leads, no clues, just info regarding after hour pyro testing Teebs.