IoA Soundtrack | Inside Universal Forums

IoA Soundtrack

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 20, 2009
Isla Nublar
I currently have all three versions (that I know of) of the Islands of Adventure soundtrack. I did notice that several people apparently make high-quality recordings of in-park music at Disney parks. I was wondering if anyone has any of these recordings or even does it themselves. Specifically, I would love the version of Ocean Trader Market that they play at night. I remember walking past IoA at night and hearing the song, but I heard some significant differences between this version and the soundtrack version.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but do you know of any place on-line where one could access the soundtrack?
I used to be able to listen to one or two songs on imeem, but i'm no longer able to because myspace has taken over.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but do you know of any place on-line where one could access the soundtrack?
I used to be able to listen to one or two songs on imeem, but i'm no longer able to because myspace has taken over.

First, you need to find someone that has the ripped tracks on here. Then you have to ask/beg them to put them up online in a private place. Then they can send you a private message with a link to each of the files to pull down to your own hard drive and then burn to a cd or mp3 player. Then you notify them that you have the files so they can delete them from the internet.

Last edited:
First, you need to find someone that has the ripped tracks on here. Then you have to ask/beg them to put them up online in a private place. Then they can send you a private message with a link to each of the files to pull down to your own hard drive and then burn to a cd or mp3 player. Then you notify them that you have the files so they can delete them from the internet.

Any takers?:shrug:

Takes alot of work. I could do it, but maybe when I go for WWoHP, no other way will I pay the steep cash. I honestly don't have that type of cash to throw around. AND COPYRIGHT.

I have one of the soundtracks, and I'd be more than happy to put it up, but I wanna know, what the difference between all the other ones?

Ocean Trader Market is the best! Always gets me excited to be in the park.

I love that one too!! Before I had the annual pass (last year), I used to go to Universal's Citywalk and then sit in front of the entrance of IOA just to hear that music!! (because of course I couldn't go inside the park :))
Then, I decided to find it and download it... And I did!

Added some more.

Aaah... so I guess we both have the 2000's version. Anyone have the 1999 version? I would love to have "Jurassic Park Calypso" as that is the one that they actually play in the park. "Jurassic Calypso" is kind of yuk and I have never heard it played in the park.

Aaah... so I guess we both have the 2000's version. Anyone have the 1999 version? I would love to have "Jurassic Park Calypso" as that is the one that they actually play in the park. "Jurassic Calypso" is kind of yuk and I have never heard it played in the park.

Never mind, found it. Cool to hear John Williams JP theme set to Calypso just like in the park.