IoA Soundtrack | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

IoA Soundtrack

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My only qualm about collecting so much audio, besides looking very suspicious, is how much licensed music there is in the parks, especially at USF. So many theme songs. But as I've thought more about how much custom audio there is, I think there's plenty to satisfy the hardcore fans.

^ This. It's a shame there isn't any unique music there. Jurassic Park the film has its own music but they still wrote music for the land. Other than the score, I suppose it's not as memorable as Harry Potter's music though.

^ This. It's a shame there isn't any unique music there. Jurassic Park the film has its own music but they still wrote music for the land. Other than the score, I suppose it's not as memorable as Harry Potter's music though.

I do too, but it's pretty obvious they didn't have the budget, IMHO. I can imagine Diagon Alley will have some original music, and maybe while recording that they'll give Hogsmead some love.

I do too, but it's pretty obvious they didn't have the budget, IMHO. I can imagine Diagon Alley will have some original music, and maybe while recording that they'll give Hogsmead some love.

It might not be necessarily about money. Actually, I think it might be cheaper for them to have original scoring, and not pay a lifetime of royalties for each time they play a song off the soundtracks. I think this might be more of a nod to the fans, having the movie themes which are immediately recognizable.

Forgot I recorded this a few months ago. Enjoy.

Ocean Trader Market (Extended Park Version)

Thanks for that! POE has such amazing music. Nothing like entering the park hearing that. I stay at Royal Pacific every year and on the path as you come closer to the lighthouse you can hear the music from the path. They must keep it on all night too because walking back at night it can still be heard. Can't wait to be back soon!

It sounds like this might have been asked already, but I'm looking for any version (soundtrack or fan rip) of the very beginning of this guy's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3VuIRw-yE

Sounds like most people wanted the alternate version of Ocean Trader Market, which plays later, but I'm specifically looking for the song played in the first 15 seconds.

Does anyone know of any sort of rip of this that can be found anywhere? I'd greatly appreciate it! This is my favorite tune in the park, and always makes me so happy when I hear it entering the park. Seems like a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

More requests to add to the ever-growing list: does anyone have the piece of POE music with the female vocal? I can't think of a better way to describe it but I think its the only piece with any vocal component. I'd really like a version of this but can't find it anywhere.

Although, having sat outside Croissant Moon with the family for a good few hours in the past week just listening to the music while we ate and shopped, I'd be much obliged if someone would just sit for an entire day recording the whole lot. We could put an end to this endless searching and requesting once and for all :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I simply had to share this excellent new recording of the IOA Entrance Loop which I found last night. It is a 20 minute recording of the loop which plays in the IOA Bridge / Lighthouse / Turnstiles area:

[video=youtube;fpHHBBSfJkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fpHHBBSfJkg[/video]

This seems to only have been posted a couple of weeks ago, and it's an absolute gem. It brings me right back to strolling into Port of Entry at 8am with hardly anyone around, with just the beautiful sound of this music echoing through the trees. Fantastic.

Sorry for the double post, but I simply had to share this excellent new recording of the IOA Entrance Loop which I found last night. It is a 20 minute recording of the loop which plays in the IOA Bridge / Lighthouse / Turnstiles area:

[video=youtube;fpHHBBSfJkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fpHHBBSfJkg[/video]

This seems to only have been posted a couple of weeks ago, and it's an absolute gem. It brings me right back to strolling into Port of Entry at 8am with hardly anyone around, with just the beautiful sound of this music echoing through the trees. Fantastic.

Wow, awesome find man! The whole YouTube channel is full of recording loops from around the parks.

Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Great find, i love that loop.
That really sends me back. I'm glad others love and appreciate the music as much as I do. My girlfriend thinks I'm such a geek for having mp3s of the music.