Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 788 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Can’t they just install a ceramic owl or something at the top for a while? :lol:

I was thinking....

Dw-UYhDU0AEZNr1.jpg

As much as I love seeing Ian Malcolm's 'life finds a way' quote in action, they should probably consider putting some of that plastic tubing over the crest of the top hat or wrapping it up before this becomes a much more difficult situation to deal with.

So i just ran across a video of the Jurassic world the exhibition show thats now in China. Besides the fact that they have upgraded the AA's to reflect some of the actual jurassic world dinosaur designs(im looking at you T-rex(its friggen fantastic and blows the live show rex out of the water)). The raptor section had the raptor pack in the head restraints moving,shaking, lip snarls everything. I know this is rumored for the attraction and Universal has already worked with this aa company(kong) any shot this is what we are getting at least in the que? See video link to see the greatness that is the updated exhibition....

Im telling you. Attach some ceramic owls or eagles or something to the top for a while. They’ll leave.

Is there a sound device they could install?

I am very very surprised that they keep coming back when they undoubtedly have seen humans up there working so recently. But falcons and egrets and cranes are so much more laid back in Florida than up here in the north.

I am very very surprised that they keep coming back when they undoubtedly have seen humans up there working so recently. But falcons and egrets and cranes are so much more laid back in Florida than up here in the north.
Agreed, this would NEVER happen like this up here haha. So many birds see a human and flee like their lives depend on it. I can’t believe this has kept up like it has it’s incredible honestly

They should be able to put something up there (at least temporarily) to keep them off. They need one of those spinning bird scarers or something.

So i just ran across a video of the Jurassic world the exhibition show thats now in China. Besides the fact that they have upgraded the AA's to reflect some of the actual jurassic world dinosaur designs(im looking at you T-rex(its friggen fantastic and blows the live show rex out of the water)). The raptor section had the raptor pack in the head restraints moving,shaking, lip snarls everything. I know this is rumored for the attraction and Universal has already worked with this aa company(kong) any shot this is what we are getting at least in the que? See video link to see the greatness that is the updated exhibition....

I gotta say I wonder how this T-Rex compares to the original one made for the first movie. It looks amazing.

Reactions: SpyderDan
Status
Not open for further replies.