Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 789 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on the placement of the fencing so close to the track as seen in this image...
EgIlJXYXkAIveQ5

... it doesn't look like there's really any room in there for trees or substantial foliage of any degree.

Also, the fencing appears to not be encompassing the large industrial building at the left. Is that basically just going to be out in the open along the main pathway?

So based on the placement of the fencing so close to the track as seen in this image...
EgIlJXYXkAIveQ5

... it doesn't look like there's really any room in there for trees or substantial foliage of any degree.

Also, the fencing appears to not be encompassing the large industrial building at the left. Is that basically just going to be out in the open along the main pathway?
I think there is space, I just feel it will be low to the ground bushes and such.

I have to imagine there will be some foliage in front of the show building

EgIlJXYXkAIveQ5

Foliage in front of the small building on left, and possibly the jewelry merch kiosk returns along the path in front of that.

The fence stops at small structure as that’s the Coaster’s entry into the paddock.

Reactions: belloq87
EgIlJXYXkAIveQ5

Most likely there will be a low rock wall, by the finished pathway. There's some other pictures that bio took today and there's a bit more room than what it appears from ground level. If there is a low stone wall, there is plenty of room for trees and shrubs as well as the more jungly looking foliage. As far as by the building there... anything is possible.

Reactions: belloq87
Foliage in front of the small building on left, and possibly the jewelry merch kiosk returns along the path in front of that.

The fence stops at small structure as that’s the Coaster’s entry into the paddock.
I'm sorry, I could have sworn that said a jewelry kiosk will be placed in front of the show building

I'm sorry, I could have sworn that said a jewelry kiosk will be placed in front of the show building
They found spots for the games, vacation planning booth and hair braiding stand, why wouldn’t they bring back the the leather jewelry shop too?

I think we’re still down a hot dog stand though.

Lets trade the vacation booth for a hot dog stand. :grin: Win, win.
Tim Tracker approved!

Man it is *crazy* how much rockwork they're piling in there. Raptor Taron rises!
What would be funny, is if the whole thing when viewed from a certain angle looks like a dinosaur head.

Something to report, today either a statue or animatronic arrived on property and is currently being housed back stage. Awaiting a picture to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.