Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 790 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this may be for an entrance marquee, maybe two giant rocks with two raptor statues, and a giant sign saying "Velocicoaster" if not, then this statue may be going onto one of the pieces of rockwork.

I am puzzled they are just openly doing this unless the intent is to build to an imminent announcement, which doesn't seem likely.

Inasmuch as I can tell, the figure looks great, though I hope it's only for the marquee and won't be a static figure on-ride.

I am puzzled they are just openly doing this unless the intent is to build to an imminent announcement, which doesn't seem likely.

I mean, what's the point in trying to be secretive when there's a 170ft top hat already built? lol

Inasmuch as I can tell, the figure looks great, though I hope it's only for the marquee and won't be a static figure on-ride.

I'd be fine with either. Realistically, there could be points where a static figure would look fine considering how fast we'll probably be going, but I'd hope for some movement in most of the on-ride Raptors

I hope it's going in a place that those who won't be riding will be able to see it.

It wouldn't make up for the removal of the T-Rex photo op, but any additional dinosaurs visible in the land would be welcome.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Dragging the statue through the park in the middle of the day sure is an easy way to draw some buzz on social media and get those 2021 ~revenge tourism~ bookings to start filling up.

Edit: @Mad Dog and I had the same thought at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.