Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 794 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if we’ll get a person AA somewhere, mainly Owen. I just really think it’s gonna happen and I do not know why I think that as I have no reason to.
That would be really nice, but I feel like Universal won’t do a human animatronic. I mean they’ve only made like 10!

What location(s) are these rocks tielo?
Australia.
The thing is these rocks go one direction. I guess they are pushed by tectonic shifts.
When you look from above at the backside of the spaghetti bowl the rocks look like a splash as if a meteor came down and the molted rock froze in place.
Or maybe I see to much in it and it's just created to make a cool zoo display.

I wonder if that wire coming out of the raptor was for some kind of speaker/sound system. Flying by one of these at like 40 mph plus a loud raptor screech is enough to make it convincing even with zero movement

I just found something out and I'm not sure what and where to put it. It's involving something going on at studios and I'll only say something in the park is either being rebranded or demolished altogether. It's a major attraction area currently and some permits have apparently been filed. Can't elaborate more than that. Moderater can feel free to move this to wherever they see fit.

• Wow
Reactions: Coolbfitz
I just found something out and I'm not sure what and where to put it. It's involving something going on at studios and I'll only say something in the park is either being rebranded or demolished altogether. It's a major attraction area currently and some permits have apparently been filed. Can't elaborate more than that. Moderater can feel free to move this to wherever they see fit.

:popcorn:

If you want some advice about what to do my PMs are always open. :lol:

You have our attention

That really narrows it down. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.