Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 815 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some of the aerial photos that bio posted last night, if you pay attention to the load building and cage to the first show building, there's some new framing steel that appears to be where you will exit... would assume that there will be some room in there for a small gift shop as well.

In some of the aerial photos that bio posted last night, if you pay attention to the load building and cage to the first show building, there's some new framing steel that appears to be where you will exit... would assume that there will be some room in there for a small gift shop as well.
I think that stairwell may be for Team Members to quickly access load station from backstage areas.

Reactions: TheWalkingDad
No it’ll be the same station for load/unload. Just like something like Hulk.
You are correct... I mistook the framing when I glanced at it last night. I looked again just now and I see that it is indeed for a stairwell. It's definitely not for guests. I own up when I'm wrong.

Anyone else notice in Bio's pics you can actually see the envelope tester form located between the first two rows on the coaster car? In case there was any doubt why it's on the track.

How do they envelope test on a ride like this with so much rock work? is there a modified train that is self powered or can they pull it along through the spaghetti bowl?

How do they envelope test on a ride like this with so much rock work? is there a modified train that is self powered or can they pull it along through the spaghetti bowl?
Pretty sure that the exact reason they test with this current state. They need to know that the envelope is all clear

Status
Not open for further replies.