Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 846 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't judge the pacing at all at this point. The test and adjust phase is gonna be mighty long with this one. Several clips have it either flying up into the top hat or just barely making it over.

They have plenty of time to find the sweet spot.

Here’s to hoping it flies over it! Regardless of speed, with the trim being located further along the tophat, this will definitely be a front row coaster.

Reactions: Disneyhead
It's funny though. I remember months ago speculating about foliage and thematic elements... and now that it's being installed, it's almost like we either guessed really well, or they read the forums. Idk but it's going to be one heck of a churro stand.

It's funny though. I remember months ago speculating about foliage and thematic elements... and now that it's being installed, it's almost like we either guessed really well, or they read the forums. Idk but it's going to be one heck of a churro stand.
At this point there needs to actually be a churro stand. Try to make the Butterbeer of churros.

Reactions: TheWalkingDad
Unloading, loading, and restraint checks take longer than 42 seconds on average and you never gain ground if you do manage to turn a train faster than 42 seconds in the station. 1600-1700 would be good.

You should expect capacity to be around 1000-1200/pph max if other intamins are any indication. Will consistently be one of the longest waits in the park, like Maverick is at cedar point.

You should expect capacity to be around 1000-1200/pph max if other intamins are any indication. Will consistently be one of the longest waits in the park, like Maverick is at cedar point.
Maverick has three car trains and Velocicoaster has six car trains. That's twice as many people on the ride with each train. Only reasons it could have consistently the longest wait is Intamin unreliability, or sheer popularity.

I'm not so sure about 42 second dispatches, but this will be one of the easier trains to load. The seats are wide open, and the lap bar conforms to many body shapes so there won't be anything like we see over at Hagride. I think it's feasible to dispatch every 60 seconds, but don't ask me to do that PPH math. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.