Justice League (2017/2021) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Justice League (2017/2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The scene being reshot is supposedly written in Snyder's original draft because it tied to Ayer's original Suicide Squad draft too (Enchantress was gifted powers via a Motherbox). I'm assuming Batman will just go to Arkham to coerce Joker for information about the mother boxes.

I don’t believe that’s an official trailer. That page “specializes” in making their own trailers for media.

So, we have a look at the revamped Steppenwolf...

I'll give them this, he does stick out. Not in any good way, but it's definitely a memorable choice.

Kind of curious why the budget increased from $20 mil to $70 mil.
Because Visual Effects are expensive and they also went back to do additional filming. $20M was never going to work if they wanted it to be done properly. It wasn't a feasible number considering the "Snyder Cut" didn't exist. It also had to be edited on top of the fact that there was no special effects finished.

Every time there's a new article on this movie, it just reinforces the thought that Zack is making this through a 10-year old's viewpoint on what's edgy, adult..."grown-up".

So Batman drops an F-bomb in one scene, whoopee. In a completely different film I've seen Robin gleefully help Bruce Wayne's parents get pushed into Crime Alley in order to get shot with young Bruce looking on in horror, and that came from a "kids" film!

Reactions: SeventyOne
Every time there's a new article on this movie, it just reinforces the thought that Zack is making this through a 10-year old's viewpoint on what's edgy, adult..."grown-up".

So Batman drops an F-bomb in one scene, whoopee. In a completely different film I've seen Robin gleefully help Bruce Wayne's parents get pushed into Crime Alley in order to get shot with young Bruce looking on in horror, and that came from a "kids" film!
But also, like, why are they blowing their load on one 4 hour movie instead of milking this into a 4-6 episode series and giving subscribers a reason to stick around?