KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Front (Fievel): Madagascar

Mid (Nuthouse Coaster & Theater): Shrek

Back (Ball factory and water): Trollz or Panda

That's my guess

Entrance may use the cloud effect from Mario Kart (if you've watched the POV)

Last edited:
I've always called that side of the park Spielberg's corner. It was so fun to have JAWS (director,) MiB (Exec Prod,) BttF (Exec Prod,) Fievel (Exec Prod,) ET (director) and even when Jurassic Park was planned for where MiB is, it woulda kept the motif going.

And, strangely enough... if DreamWorks is replacing KidZone... that company was co-founded by... Spielberg!
Not that people didn't really already know, but laying it out like that just goes to show that Spielberg has had a ton of pull in Hollywood over the past 40+ years.

Is Spielberg still a creative consultant for the parks? If so anyone know the last project he has worked on? Anything for EU?

I am once again asking for the Hollywood puppet. :lol:
I think it has!?!

This is the puppet THIS WEEK:
6F0B367C-2D8F-43AC-B85B-57A0C2EEEDEF.jpeg

This was the puppet three months ago:
4AE71E68-EAA1-4E36-A191-F7FADC4AC2F2.jpeg

I dunno if that’s the same one as Hollywood, but it seems different than our regular one. At very least his eyebrows are thicker, but also his ears flip differently now too.

Reactions: Darko and Nico
Is Spielberg still a creative consultant for the parks? If so anyone know the last project he has worked on? Anything for EU?
He still is.

I dunno if that’s the same one as Hollywood, but it seems different than our regular one. At very least his eyebrows are thicker, but also his ears flip differently now too.
The one in Hollywood is much nicer:

I think it has!?!

This is the puppet THIS WEEK:
View attachment 17816

This was the puppet three months ago:
View attachment 17817

Why does UO’s donkey look like it comes from
The Flintstones

USH won this battle… but how do they not have the same incredible puppet?

My gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.