Land by MIB? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Land by MIB?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn't call Twister a classic, but to each their own.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they were fine with it.

By the way, Matrix is the 19th highest rated film on IMDb, which isn't saying much, but it shows people love it.

Oh yes because every movie ranked in the top 20 of IMDb should be made into a theme park land. Heck lets make the teletubbies into a land while were at it!

And Twister is a classic in the respect that its one of the last old uni rides standing. Same as ET.

Antarctica is basiclly Transformers and Spiderman without a track, so that's what I'd want The Matrix to be.

Did anyone else laugh at this one? I mean Transformers and Spiderman are action packed, fast moving (cars don't move fast, but you feel like you are) ride. The cars are always moving from side to side and all around. Antarctica is going to be the story of a penguin. I don't see much high flying action in it :)

I guess you don't like The Matrix then? Is it just me, or is this thread just becoming a Matrix talk thread? :lol:

I like the Matrix movies but think the franchise has cooled down and isn't really a hot commodity these days. You are really the only one who keeps bringing the Matrix up :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's still gonna be a moving simulator. Look, can we just forget about this stupid thing? It's obvious you guys don't want The Matrix.

We can move on to Speed Racer :thumbs:

It's still gonna be a moving simulator. Look, can we just forget about this stupid thing? It's obvious you guys don't want The Matrix.

I could care less if it is Matrix, Trek, or anything else. As long as it is cool. I just thought that statement was funny.

Subject dropped by me :)

I think Fast and Furious can work! It can be a mix of a dark ride and an outside portion like test track but more intense. Dom and the gang need new team members (us) to aid them on a new heist, but they aren't the only ones after the prized item they seek. Another gang is after the item (safe/ secret data files/etc.) The safe dragging scene from Fast Five could be implemented and also drifting sections too. They could also build a replica city in the dark ride portion, and utilize the kuka arms from the Fast and Furious section of the tram tour in Hollywood for when a group of cars blow up and almost crush our car. Anyway, I'm sure if they decided to do someone with The Fast and Furious franchise it would be a lot better than my idea...

I don't think Fast n' Furious will ever really happen as a ride..IIRC it was between FnF and Simpsons, and obviously Simpsons won. I wouldn't want to see such a grand potential go to a meh outcome.

Check out this idea I got,

What about a Matrix land!

:horse: