Land by MIB? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Land by MIB?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I did not say Disaster was bad, I simply meant that Disaster was recently changed while MIB hasn't had anything done to it in a while.

And in terms of "lacking", the special effects arent always working and the final scene without the fog and everything else, for me, ruinw the illusion of being swallowed.

Call me weird but I think we can all agree it deserves some touching up

I did not say Disaster was bad, I simply meant that Disaster was recently changed while MIB hasn't had anything done to it in a while.

And in terms of "lacking", the special effects arent always working and the final scene without the fog and everything else, for me, ruinw the illusion of being swallowed.

Call me weird but I think we can all agree it deserves some touching up

You're weird.

Yeah, I will never loose interest in it too it also brings something different to the park. All I was thinking is that if it is not refurbished soon people may think it is tacky and will not bother with it. I do like the idea of the villain from the third movies as the will definitely bring something different to the ride. I also think they could do something more with the end of the ride as there is a lot of open space when compared to the start and middle bit of the ride.

Yeah, not much to shoot at in the end either. So I think it would be cool to have more "stuff" in that open space to make it more interesting. I do have to say MIB is one of my favorite rides in Orlando, so I don't think it needs much. But a little more in the end, clean up the AIs and get them consistently working, and stuff like that would really make it even a better ride.

Last edited:
If there is a Universe where I consider MIB "lacking", I do not live in it.

It's the best ride of its kind on the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Disaster is bad? News to me. Rather go on it than ANY of the shows on property save for Horror Make Up.

I would rather ride any ride in Universal 10 times in a row or see any show in Universal than have to sit through the Disaster pre show. Even with the cool Christopher Walken part.

Last edited:
This is sort of off topic...but technically, it is land by MIB. Dunno how popular Fear Factor Live is but I would like to see it go. And in it's place I would love love love to see something dedicated to Les Miserables. It may sound random but that area is supposed to be World Expo so...yeah. Or, which is probably more realistic, something pertaining to James Bond. It would fit with the London area...Going back to Les Mis, I think Uni could do more with musicals...I even remember people on this website mentioning something on Wicked..

Also, for the area we are actually discussing here, I would be curious to see how a Nickelodeon area would fit...There could be an area dedicated to Bikini Bottom (Krusty Krab Restaurant, Ride based on new Spongebob Movie set to come out in 2014, or something along the lines of Tomorrowland Speedway themed to the Boating School) an area for Avatar the Last Airbender, there could be a ride similar to FJ but nothing like the one in Nickelodeon Land. I feel that the rides there are really carnival-esque and Nick could do wayy better. and maybe a place for the little ones using shows from Nick Jr. Just a thought....not saying it would work...

Also, for the area we are actually discussing here, I would be curious to see how a Nickelodeon area would fit...There could be an area dedicated to Bikini Bottom (Krusty Krab Restaurant, Ride based on new Spongebob Movie set to come out in 2014, or something along the lines of Tomorrowland Speedway themed to the Boating School) an area for Avatar the Last Airbender, there could be a ride similar to FJ but nothing like the one in Nickelodeon Land. I feel that the rides there are really carnival-esque and Nick could do wayy better. and maybe a place for the little ones using shows from Nick Jr. Just a thought....not saying it would work...

I'm in the group of people who wants Nickelodeon to come back to Uni, but personally, I'd rather have it as a KidZone overlay :thumbs:

Unfortunately Avatar is over so I don't see them adding a ride based on it (although I would LOVE a trackless dark ride based on it)

This is sort of off topic...but technically, it is land by MIB. Dunno how popular Fear Factor Live is but I would like to see it go. And in it's place I would love love love to see something dedicated to Les Miserables. It may sound random but that area is supposed to be World Expo so...yeah. Or, which is probably more realistic, something pertaining to James Bond. It would fit with the London area...Going back to Les Mis, I think Uni could do more with musicals...I even remember people on this website mentioning something on Wicked..

Something James Bond related in Universal would be great! most likely a show, because even though I would like to see a 007 ride I cant think of a ride they could have for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Get rid of Barney!

Yeah Barney does need to go. It used to be popular but now its not relevant at all anymore. Maybe a Madagascar or Sponge Bob replacement? I love the idea of a classic Nickelodeon show!

Last edited:
Something James Bond related in Universal would be great! most likely a show, because even though I would like to see a 007 ride I cant think of a ride they could have for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Barney does need to go. It used to be popular but now its not relevant at all anymore. Maybe a Madagascar or Sponge Bob replacement? I love the idea of a classic Nickelodeon show!

No no no...

What KidZone needs is something completely new...

Bill Paxton land! Where we can relive some of his greatest movie moments...like peeing in his pants in True Lies on the pee pants water slide,running Into Tornadoes in Twister, the spin and puke ride, or being a big jerk shooting balls at nerds in Weird Science-ball bash!

:focus:

I honestly don't believe Uni would isolate MIB all by itself if they expand on this land. So I predict if they do expand then it will be of the Sci-Fi sort.

:focus:

I honestly don't believe Uni would isolate MIB all by itself if they expand on this land. So I predict if they do expand then it will be of the Sci-Fi sort.

MIB is already isolated as soon as the springfield expansion happens. It will be MIB and Fear Factor just kinda over there, and Fear Factor will probably be gobbled up in phase 2.

No no no...

What KidZone needs is something completely new...

Bill Paxton land! Where we can relive some of his greatest movie moments...like peeing in his pants in True Lies on the pee pants water slide,running Into Tornadoes in Twister, the spin and puke ride, or being a big jerk shooting balls at nerds in Weird Science-ball bash!

Game over man!