Luminous: The Symphony Of Us | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Luminous: The Symphony Of Us

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm still advocating for new rides in World Showcase that aren't IP based, especially before renovating Spaceship Earth (but not changing it) since it has such high throughput. I would hate for Three Caballeros to be taken out as we actually like that ride. Save Coco for a ride at Studios.

I'm trying to be realistic since I don't expect non-IP rides from Disney for a very long time lol

Reactions: OrlLover and SkiBum
I'm not wild about the IP-ification(?) of EPCOT, but ... the three caballeros needs to go. it's no splash mountain, but if I was disney I would be looking to move away from those characters.

If they can put (I hate saying this) Coco into Gran Fiesta Tour, update Figment, and renovate Spaceship Earth, waits at Remy's & Frozen should decline as well.

THIS. I cringe every time I hear them say that Moana walk-thru is the last of the Epcot transformation. I know they've done a lot but... these need updates so bad and the additional things they announced that didn't come to fruition, it doesn't feel like this "transformation" is finished at all.

THIS. I cringe every time I hear them say that Moana walk-thru is the last of the Epcot transformation. I know they've done a lot but... these need updates so bad and the additional things they announced that didn't come to fruition, it doesn't feel like this "transformation" is finished at all.
Unfortunately they cut a lot of the teeth of the transformation before it even started construction.

Adding more rides to WS would be priority if I was them. Some of that new Capex money definitely needs to find its way to Epcot.

Reactions: SkiBum
Unfortunately they cut a lot of the teeth of the transformation before it even started construction.

Adding more rides to WS would be priority if I was them. Some of that new Capex money definitely needs to find its way to Epcot.

Agreed. I would leave Magic Kingdom as for a good long while, aside from maintenance, and focus on the other three parks.

Looks like they learned their lesson on having movable barges instead of building giant permanent ones, but I hope they've also learned their lesson to not show all their tricks early on in the show like they did in Harmonious, Rivers of Light etc.

Reactions: Nick
I like what I see so far and looks a lot less intrusive especially being mobile. Do we have an estimated timeframe besides “later this year” of when this will debut?

Luminous...

Now when they first announced this, the description they used was pretty much the same as Harmonious. But even with that, I'm still surprised they went with a name that sounds incredibly similar, and even using the whole US thing.

Reactions: belloq87
I actually really like the type font and the name but the I hope it’s good because Epcot can’t take two L’s with shows.

Last edited:
Just update the soundtrack for Reflections of Earth, some pyro, and be done with it already…

Also why are they so hung up on using a title that emphasizes -US ?