Manta | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Sheikra has spots that are low near the areas where people and stand and watch. I haven't heard of them having any trouble with people doing that there.

You better throw fast as that train will steam right by. I have Ridden the Six Flags version Superman Ultimate Flight. If you have never ridden a flying coaster it is not like sitting it will mess you up going through the loops on the inside.

Oh I know all about the pretzel loops on a B&M Flyer, I've ridden the original SUF and the one at my homepark. I just know how much it sucks to get hit by something at the bottom of a pretzel loop. Of course in my case it was a penny that fell out of someones pocket at the top of the loop.

Oh great. And here I was thinking I wouldn't get sick on this one.

You probably won't. I went on Superman Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Over Georgia after getting sick from Georgia Cyclone. It actually happened to have a reverse effect, and I felt a lot better getting off of it. :)

Manta looks awesome! I love B&M flyers, and that pretzel loop is going to be incredible! Definitely one of my favorite inversions.

I suppose I should get my SeaWorld AP pretty soon then! Looking forward to going back there. Its been a hot minute!

I'm investing in a FL Resident "pay for a day get the rest of the year free pass". I have a friend of mine who's dad is a contractor who's company is working on Manta. Said friend is getting to ride on Sunday. It's legit, I've seen the ticket.