Manta | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^Zero-G Rolls pwn them ANYDAY! I love Zero-G rolls about as much as I love Cobra Rolls. I'm a Zero-G and Cobra Roll fanatic. Maybe that's why I love Dueling Dragons Ice so much? Oh, Dive Loops are'nt that bad either ;).
Does anyone else know if Manta will have a Preztal Loop or not? I still haven't heard anything about that.

Gahh I need to get out to SWO. I want to real bad to check on construction and get on good ole' Journey to Atlantis again. I know next year once Manta finally opens I'll be going at least 5 or more times to ride it. Flyers are really fun, I'm a fan more of Vekoma Flyers. But maybe Manta will switch me over to B&M Flyers. I just HOPE! They do a Preztal Loop in this layout. Imagine the bottom of the inversion was in a trough in the water like we see on SheiKra. Just put some water cannons and make it look like it hit the water like they do on Hulk and it would be awesome! Better yet they could try to put on the tubes like SheiKra and shoot some water backwards!!!

I don't know if this is allowed, but this was on http://www.orlandorocks.com/1a/seaworld/Contests/mantacontest/mantacontest.aspx

OrlandoRocks.com is partnering with Seaworld for a contest to spot Manta Track! The Manta track is being shipped from Ohio to Seaworld starting the week of October 6th!. The first of our readers to get a picture of the track en-route will win 2 free Seaworld Tickets.
The tickets will be good for a year and are a perfect way for you to brave Manta once it opens. Of course, if you plan on visiting SeaWorld Orlando before the summer opening of Manta, Seaworld will be happy to provide you with front-row access for two on either the Kraken roller coaster or Journey to Atlantis water coaster instead.