Minion Café - USF | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would guess the specialty ones that cost $9 have more going on. 5.99 is pretty standard for these kinds of things. Hyppo in St Pete charges like $5.

The food was great, the atmosphere was great, the service was great.

Great addition and a much-needed improvement in quick service options.

Overheard a UC TM mention that there's still a bit of work to do with some of the theming, but it looks pretty good to me.

Hoping the rest of the QSRs at the parks receive a similar upgrade/operations setup like this one.

Looks really fun! I really don’t see how anyone can complain about this replacing Monsters, and I was someone initially disappointed by the closure.
It's a net improvement for the park, absolutely.

I'd personally still rather go and sit in the atmosphere of the Monsters Cafe because I'm much more a fan of those characters.

It's a net improvement for the park, absolutely.

I'd personally still rather go and sit in the atmosphere of the Monsters Cafe because I'm much more a fan of those characters.
Yeah, this is a nice upgrade despite my wish that it didn’t come at the expense of Monsters.

Uni needs to work a bit on theming coherence and transitions - seems like that sharp switch from Minions to Transformers could have been softened a bit, perhaps with some comical transformer-y Minion figures or something?

That Sing gorilla is frightening!