Minion Café - USF | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's a net improvement for the park, absolutely.

I'd personally still rather go and sit in the atmosphere of the Monsters Cafe because I'm much more a fan of those characters.
I don’t disagree with that at all, but having a built from the ground-up Monsters area in around 2 years more than makes up for it for me, even if it will have a different feel than the cafe had.

The food sounds like it's great too. If the quality holds up this is a complete win in my book.
Agreed, there's a good chunk of things on the menus that I'd like to try when I'm down in September, so this is all a very nice plus for me.

Reactions: belloq87
I use to be a Minions hater for a while, but I've honestly developed a soft spot for the little guys after the broader "Minion Mania" died down. As someone who loved the old Monsters Cafe, I think this is a good replacement. Will be checking it out if/when I visit.

As I've said before, this is all a nice surprise, and turned out much better than I initially though it would. Reminds me a lot of the Springfield 2013 makeover, ten years later....Now all it needs is a bar ;) .....
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Maybe that stand across the street that's getting modified will become the Villain Watering Hole or something...