NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It sounds like the hold up isn't the occupancy clearance but something else. Hopefully we'll see an opening early next week!
When I was there a few days ago, the giant screen wasn't yet finished and there was still other things being finished and worked on both when I came in and out.

Grand opening is planned for November 2015, per official rules of a contest from CSN Chicago(owned by NBCUniversal):

PLEASE NOTE: Travel must occur during a specified travel period to coincide with the Grand Opening Event set to take place in November 2015 (exact dates and times are TBD). Winner will be notified by Prize Provider in October 2015 of the exact travel period. If Winner is unable to travel during this specified travel period, Prize will be forfeited and no further or alternative compensation will be provided.

Universal Orlando Sweepstakes | CSN Chicago

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Awesome thanks for the heads up. I imagine it'll open before this date and the official grand opening will be part of a November press event to announce future UOR projects (NBA replacement, Jimmy Fallon, etc).

Nonsense, that does not correlate with their general strategy of accidentally posting an announcement on Twitter or sending out a link in their e-mail newsletters.

Neon lights and TVs have been on 2 nights in a row now. One wall still wrapped in plastic wrap, tho. Haven't seen anyone inside training, either (tho I go by at odd times).

When we left HHN on SAT, they had baseball games showing on all the downstairs TV's but upstairs still looks like it is unfinished (from what I could see while walking past outside)

When we left HHN on SAT, they had baseball games showing on all the downstairs TV's but upstairs still looks like it is unfinished (from what I could see while walking past outside)
The big Jumbo-tron is still yet to be finished, but other than some small things, I don't see how it isn't open within 2 weeks.

Reactions: SeventyOne