NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone with credentials needs to get me in there for the Florida game tomorrow night!!! I was really hoping it would be open for this weekend.

I asked at the door as I passed by last night and the guy at the door made it seem as if I would've been welcome if I wanted to go in. Grand opening is indeed on Tuesday.

Does anyone know if they are going to replace the webcam that was on top of NASCAR now that the construction is completed?

Walked by the podium this past Saturday and was told that there will be a soft opening tomorrow (10/6) for dinner only. I am hoping to hit a soft opening some time this week, maybe Tuesday?

The food should be a hit with a lot of people. Best way to describe it is an Upscare Ale House, or a Downscale Yard House. Your choice. :lol:
Here now. Great and extensive beer menu, fantastic food choices and reasonable prices. Decor is spot on. Loving the whole vibe. Bye bye NASCAR, you will not be missed by me.

Reactions: Brian G.