NBC Sports Grill Brew | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Sports Grill Brew

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The big Jumbo-tron is still yet to be finished, but other than some small things, I don't see how it isn't open within 2 weeks.

I but that, I just thought I had seen someone say Monday. I do not know anything about construction and I imagine they are close, but to me, the balcony looked as if the railings haven't been installed yet which I imagine wouldn't take long. For the upstairs inside, I could see a ladder, which is why I mentioned work still happening up there.

They haven't had mock service for team members yet (probably this week). After that, they could open at any time. They always use the team member mock service to try and work out the kinks and give the cooks and servers some practice.

Overheard a team member talking to her friend as they walked past the restaurant exiting the park last night. She was talking about how excited she was to eat there on Monday, so an opening within the next week seems likely.

Eh, October starts in 11 days. I'd expect softs to start very early October with how it is looking right now.

I've got a couple new places to try out this weekend that I am looking forward to so im not too worried about NBC not being open just yet, Tin Roof and Wok experience at RP are top of that list right now

At Cowfish now. Cool place. Pretty busy considering a Wednesday. 40 to 50 minute wait. They have draft so all is good. Will walk over to NBC after. Tin Roof and Wok sound cool.

Thursday night my wife spoke to a worker who was regrouting outside. He thought opening was weeks away. Yesterday inside trainees were in full dress with binders. Had to be 50 or more. Whether it is weeks or days who knows.

Thursday night my wife spoke to a worker who was regrouting outside. He thought opening was weeks away. Yesterday inside trainees were in full dress with binders. Had to be 50 or more. Whether it is weeks or days who knows.

I asked one of the employees walking in while on our way to HHN on Friday night and he said within a few weeks also, but that was the generic response I was expecting. I not sure when they will open but you don't train a full staff and have them sit around for weeks training :lol:

Reactions: georgemoe
When I walked in yesterday afternoon, it looked like all the staff was learning the menu. They were all sitting at tables and going through binders while one person was talking to them in the middle of the restaurant.