New Project: Project 007 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Project: Project 007

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those painted vines are awful, but I don't think I would say the entire exterior is a disaster. The front of the building (facing Rockit) is pretty fantastic.

Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing much more of those painted vines.

I respect your opinion, but you're wrong :p

Last edited:
I can only dream for something Bond related, but regardless if its related to Transformers its still great news.

Any idea as to what this work is really for? Shrek M&G or something Transformers related? :shrug:

From AmusementPics

Work on the Shrek photo area is slowly happening. Looks like a new higher facade going up. There's a new little rectangular block structure between the Monsters Cafe and Transformers, with a steel structure above.

ibandIkrcwZKbK.jpg

iHnypKs5jqWig.jpg

ixzxWt7uRQG7D.jpg

Is this about where the old AMEX lounge was? Has that been shut down for good, and part of this repurposing?

No, the American Express lounge is still open and depressing as ever. The door can be seen in the picture.

So the AMEX lounge is to the left of that construction in the picture above? Between Monsters and the current construction...

So the AMEX lounge is to the left of that construction in the picture above? Between Monsters and the current construction...

Yep, between the Monsters Makeup stand and the construction. It's a poorly air conditioned "lounge" complete with a refrigerator that can't keep the bottled water chilled properly. Also has free Clif Bars, iirc. The whole lounge gives off a strong hospital waiting room vibe.

Gotcha. Thanks!! Now I won't ever feel I need to use my American Express!

Too bad that they can't offer a better sort of lounge experience. It would be nice if they would partner with a new credit card company that would focus on a loyalty program specifically on rewards for UO. A beefed up lounge could be one of those offerings.