Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you people talking about a Star Wars ride or Nintendo?
I brought up Star Wars because I saw the comparison a few times that Universal is putting as much effort into Nintendo. I brought up the recent rumor from MiceChat to ask if that's still the case.

I brought up Star Wars because I saw the comparison a few times that Universal is putting as much effort into Nintendo. I brought up the recent rumor from MiceChat to ask if that's still the case.

It was leaning towards SWL talk so I moved it to that thread.

I know nothing about Disney projects, yet far more than I should about Universal's. Last I saw, they were still distilling Nintendo, but had made a grand amount of progress and close to ready.

Still thinking, as I've said previously, that it may end up in the third park instead of Kidzone. So much more land available in a third park to do it justice. That would only increase the timeline by a year or so.