Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, this has been a particularly tough Monday.. maybe its knowing my digital director will be out for the next 2 weeks meaning the next highest up (me) has to go to all client meetings, sales pitches, internals, etc. I HATE MEETINGS.

If I get through the next two weeks it will be a miracle, then I'm off to Beaver Creek for a long week and a half of skiing.. well deserved vacation after this hell.
I would doubt there would be announcements on MLK day, a holiday. EDIT:FRYOJ beat me to it by a millisecond. :)

Reactions: Mike S and fryoj
Why though? This is still 3 years out while that is opening. No one is going to say hey Avatar is now open, but Nintendo will be in Orlando in 3 years. Let's not go to Avatar. It's better to announce earlier so people can delay plans.

Also, this has been a particularly tough Monday.. maybe its knowing my digital director will be out for the next 2 weeks meaning the next highest up (me) has to go to all client meetings, sales pitches, internals, etc. I HATE MEETINGS.

If I get through the next two weeks it will be a miracle, then I'm off to Beaver Creek for a long week and a half of skiing.. well deserved vacation after this hell.

Oo, i love meetings - probably because i love assembling binders of info for people. I have my own comb binding machine. I love the smell a copier makes.

I finished on show once and as a gift to me the director and lead designer got me a Staples giftcard.

Reactions: Joel and Mike S
Oo, i love meetings - probably because i love assembling binders of info for people. I have my own comb binding machine. I love the smell a copier makes.

I finished on show once and as a gift to me the director and lead designer got me a Staples giftcard.
You seem like an easy person to buy gifts for :lol:

They just are not waiting until summer to announce this. They will give people time to digest closing of KidZone and get visits in before closing it down. They will need to close KidZone soon to allow for construction.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
They just are not waiting until summer to announce this. They will give people time to digest closing of KidZone and get visits in before closing it down. They will need to close KidZone soon to allow for construction.
The closures of Disaster and Twister were only announced a week or two beforehand. Ain't no way KidZone would get more than that. Maybe if E.T. closes, too.

Reactions: Mike S
I'm thinking there is a big difference between two single rides and a whole kids area with already limited kid attractions.

I really can't see them closing ET unless they offer SS the moon or something
"Mr. Spielberg, here's the moon."
latest