Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pet Peeves

When a new attraction is opened or an old one is refurbed, and everyone reviewing it immediately notices an obvious design flaw/error.
Just frustrates me how the hundreds of people working on it didn't notice before it was opened.

• When a group talks loud during a pre-show or ride.
  • When someone uses their phone distractingly on a phone or ride
    • Especially if someone is using their phone on a rollercoaster, its dangerous.
  • When an admission line stops moving due to another guest's ticket not working, and the guest proceeds to complain and berate the employee for their ticket not working, instead of going to guest relations
  • When other guests do not respect the property or are destructive of property
  • When guests walk slowly in large groups
These are just a few of mine and believe me I have many more... My first two points are the most annoying to me, and I have noticed these actions have been growing increasingly in the past few years. While others may not see theme parks the same way as I do. As pretentious as this may sound, I see theme parks as a form of theatre( I do most things). I feel like the story and venue must be respected.