Pet Peeves | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Pet Peeves

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My pet peeve? Snarky gaybois spitting on tourists..........OK, No just kidding. I think its hilarious. And what make it SO beautiful is the fact that its a gayboi and cheerleaders. I am not as nice as Kevin. I would have mentioned their thunder thighs and drag queen make-up. Something like "Oh my, your right they ARE girls. I really thought they were drag queens. I can't believe I didn't notice the fat thighs."
And I am stunned that no one here has come out and asked my WHY I got divorced.

One thing that bugs me about the Magic Kingdom is the time it takes you to get out of the place and into you car. I can remember Leaving The Magic Kingdom for an afternoon's relaxtion at around 2:30 it was about 90 Minutes later that I was back in my hotel on the 192. The day before we did the same thing with Epcot and we was back in the hotel about 30 mins after we left the park!
Last time we went (September 2007) we didnt do the parade at Magic Kingdom, I think this time we probably will spend a night in the Magic Kingdom to see the parade and soak up the atmosphere etc, but in a way I wont be looking forward to it because all the time I'll be there I'll be thinking of getting back to the car and the journey back to the hotel.

I used to have that problem at closing time at the Magic Kingdom and then I realized that the resort monorail was the way to go. :thumbs:

Even when you know the ways to get out of there faster, it still takes us about 15 minutes from the front gates to our car. We hate it.

If Walt were still alive I would tell him that making us have to ride a monorail or ferry to get to the park was the worst idea he ever had. :lol:

A lot of times the deciding factor on whether or not we go to MK is the whole monorail/parking situation.

Another pet peeve - when people mistake the names of events, attractions, and parks. By a longshot.
For example, when people refer to Magic Kingdom as Disney World or Disneyland.
Or, as some of you know, at the end of the school year we are going to Gradventure as a celebration. However, each and every teacher or administrator refers to it as: Grand adventure, Grad Bash, Graduation Adventure, or something along those lines.
There are posters all around the school with GRADVENTURE clearly spelled out for you. You're in charge of the trip, and yet you can't get the name down?
I know it seems trivial, but it gets on my nerves.

People that cut you off and then swear an flip you off when there are the ones that clearly were in the wrong.

That is one of my BIGGEST ones right there! You nailed it.

Not long ago I was at a light going straight and some Boca chick was in a car across from me in the left turn lane.
The light turned green... total green NOT green arrow for her.
I start going straight and she starts turning into the intersection in front of me, causing me to slam on my breaks.
She then throws her hands up and I see "WTF?" mouthed from her and then she keeps going with her turn.
I yell out in my car "What's up?! What's up?! Oh nothing just OBEYING THE LAW, thats all!"
It goes without saying, I was pissed the rest of the day . :bang:

People that cut you off and then swear an flip you off when there are the ones that clearly were in the wrong.

YES! Or when your in traffic and the light is CLEARLY green and the person in front of you doesn't go! I'm not saying a delay go but just doesn't go for a minute. Then you yell out the window and tell them to go and they go, but then find you, pull up beside you and yell at you when they were the person who was clearly impeding the flow of traffic.