Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shouldn't be a rights issue. They've sold SNL shirts in kiosks at CityWalk, including Stefon and More Cowbell.
Yes, but note that the cart ONLY sells SNL stuff. It's not like they mix it in with other show stuff. All of those carts have very specific themes. Any cart where there are two or more IPs, they will only have one IP on a side with only that IP. The IP owners get very picky about not mixing IPs. Even in Universal's main gift shops you see the fixtures are all segregated into individual IPs and they don't mix them. Potter is even more specific with its own fixturing and flooring to separate it from the rest of the store.

We might see SNL stuff or 30 Rock stuff show up in the Fallon gift shop because they are also co-productions of NBC and Broadway Video, but even then Jimmy Fallon has his own production company which would also have to sign off on it.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I want to give another perspective on the "I hate Fallon" meme...I hate New York.
There you have it. In 1987 I slept on the floor of Port Authority and got kicked in my stomach by a police officer the next morning to wake up.
Still looking forward to the ride.

I want to give another perspective on the "I hate Fallon" meme...I hate New York.
There you have it. In 1987 I slept on the floor of Port Authority and got kicked in my stomach by a police officer the next morning to wake up.
Still looking forward to the ride.

Yeah, that's not really...representative of New York as a whole.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Yeah, that's not really...representative of New York as a whole.

Ha, I don't love New York either, probably because I've lived here my whole life. But I am looking forward to the ride. Universals small version of New York is a heck of a lot better than the real New York. One of my favorite parts in the whole park is that little alleyway that's kind of hidden. Sometimes I just like to go by myself and just take in the sights. Lots of great theming

Reactions: Mike S
Ha, I don't love New York either, probably because I've lived here my whole life. But I am looking forward to the ride. Universals small version of New York is a heck of a lot better than the real New York. One of my favorite parts in the whole park is that little alleyway that's kind of hidden. Sometimes I just like to go by myself and just take in the sights. Lots of great theming
Agree on the alley. We go back there every vacation. We have all kinds of cool photos posed back there.

Agree on the alley. We go back there every vacation. We have all kinds of cool photos posed back there.

Which alley is this? The one that leads right to the Transformers entrance?

(wonder if i'm missing something. :p)

Which alley is this? The one that leads right to the Transformers entrance?

(wonder if i'm missing something. :p)

Maybe "Sting Alley" Thanks Orlando Informer

Day3UniversalStudios48.jpg

zd8wWBt.jpg

Same. I can stomach Fallon a little but Conan is very off-putting for me. To be honest, I think that Jimmy Kimmel thrashes all of them, though he is on CBS. He is more funny and has some great gags (such as his "war" with Matt Damon).

I was up stupid late the other night and caught Seth Myers. I have not laughed like that in a long time.

Maybe "Sting Alley" Thanks Orlando Informer

Day3UniversalStudios48.jpg

zd8wWBt.jpg

Yes! Love this area! It's a great hidden spot.

Like I said, I guess it's because I live in New York and have been to the city many times. This area with the buildings and music makes it seem like 1940s style New York. Also because when I'm in New York Universal I'm on vacation so that's another factor too haha.

To bring the discussion back to Fallon, I like how New York is kind of extended now. Because Twister was really more Production Central than it was New York. I believe Twister was advertised as being in New York but I could be wrong

Reactions: Andysol and Chase3
Same. I can stomach Fallon a little but Conan is very off-putting for me. To be honest, I think that Jimmy Kimmel thrashes all of them, though he is on CBS. He is more funny and has some great gags (such as his "war" with Matt Damon).

Kimmel is on ABC. CBS is Colbert.