Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's a very 2000-ish gimmick, that was great then. I just don't think modern audiences appreciate it the same way.
I usually close my eyes to not be blinded by the flashing light, but lately I have been watching it to appreciate the tornado swirl projection of the ride attendant being turned to bones. Been missing out on that all these years trying not to go blind lol

LATE Summer.

(I’m guessing more than 6 months)

There’s barely any “hot set” queue space left, so I can’t imagine a facelift on the entry room and first queue space would take very long.
Yeah, it's really just the two rooms isn't it?

Interestingly enough they were re-routing the express line when I was there this past weekend

The merge point was in the room where you can hit the blue scarab and blast people with air

It was interesting

Yeah, it's really just the two rooms isn't it?

Interestingly enough they were re-routing the express line when I was there this past weekend

The merge point was in the room where you can hit the blue scarab and blast people with air

It was interesting
Yea, I think they had to knock down a dividing wall to make that happen! A little band-aid until some bigger queue adjustments can be made during the closure.

Reactions: shiekra38
Yea, I think they had to knock down a dividing wall to make that happen! A little band-aid until some bigger queue adjustments can be made during the closure.
Will they have to reclaim the tribute store space due to overwhelming demand when this reopens?
I was hoping they would make it permanent but change with the seasons

Will they have to reclaim the tribute store space due to overwhelming demand when this reopens?
I was hoping they would make it permanent but change with the seasons
I’m not worried about that. (I’m worried about losing single rider.)

My gut says it'll be 7 month refurb. I dunno way (i have no info).

Anyway, one thing I do wish they fix is the lighting in the queue and its layout. Walking from the bright summer to a dark room with unidentifiable switchbacks causes everyone to get lost. Needs to be clearer and also fade in easier.

My gut says it'll be 7 month refurb. I dunno way (i have no info).

Anyway, one thing I do wish they fix is the lighting in the queue and its layout. Walking from the bright summer to a dark room with unidentifiable switchbacks causes everyone to get lost. Needs to be clearer and also fade in easier.
I’d be shocked if they don’t want this open for HHN, so late August at the latest makes sense.

Re-opening this along with VillainCon is a draw to a degree for USF, I doubt they’re far apart.

I’d be shocked if they don’t want this open for HHN, so late August at the latest makes sense.

Re-opening this along with VillainCon is a draw to a degree for USF, I doubt they’re far apart.

I don't know about VillainCon but I think that might be early 2023? I dunno, seems like that might take longer than just a few months.

I don't know about VillainCon but I think that might be early 2023? I dunno, seems like that might take longer than just a few months.
I don’t doubt you, but UOR seems convinced to open “something” each year. So, what would be for 2022?