Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was talking about the little hut in the bottom left. Was it a bar?

The more I look at it, the less positive I am. Just watched a pool tour video real quick (taken from right when it opened) and I didn't catch it in that video. Maybe they were building it when I was there and that's why I seem to remember.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pool pictures when I was there so I couldn't reference those. For what it's worth, I know that the only bar in the pool area when I was there was Dhrum Club, and that's all they have listed on their website. Definitely resembles one at least.

Did Sapphire Falls remove some of the kids play area and add another bar? https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0d/f0/de/d8/this-new-hotel-was-amazing.jpg
I don't remember this structure being there when I visited
I am going from memory but when I was there last year they were moving the towel shack and building a quick serve where you come out of the building. There was some kid's stuff in that area but not what I would call a playground. They had started construction while I was there so I think it was always in the plans just didn't make it for opening. They need it, the Dhrum is tiny and way at the other end of the pool.

I am going from memory but when I was there last year they were moving the towel shack and building a quick serve where you come out of the building. There was some kid's stuff in that area but not what I would call a playground. They had started construction while I was there so I think it was always in the plans just didn't make it for opening. They need it, the Dhrum is tiny and way at the other end of the pool.
Yeah, I think they just had some corn hole boards and a ping pong table or something when I was there. Absolutely agree about the Dhrum club too. It is very tiny and it's tucked way back in the corner all enclosed like you're in a cave.

Found a video walk through, it is another bar! Nice.

Yeah, I think they just had some corn hole boards and a ping pong table or something when I was there. Absolutely agree about the Dhrum club too. It is very tiny and it's tucked way back in the corner all enclosed like you're in a cave.

Found a video walk through, it is another bar! Nice.

Yup they added this bar and it was long after opening. We stayed at Sapphire a few times, probably 3, before they started building this. A welcome addition :peace:

EDIT: just to clarify, whether it was planned or not I do not know.

34322395044_3c62615afb_b.jpg

That whole restaurant is beautiful, I just feel like the location makes it less popular. Food is good, not great in my experience.
I like their breakfast buffet, especially dining outside on the deck. It's a really good buffet for the money. But I prefer Strong Water Tavern for dinner with it's more unique & adventuresome small plates menu.

That whole restaurant is beautiful, I just feel like the location makes it less popular. Food is good, not great in my experience.

I like their breakfast buffet, especially dining outside on the deck. It's a really good buffet for the money. But I prefer Strong Water Tavern for dinner with it's more unique & adventuresome small plates menu.

Yeah, I love the breakfast buffet! But a lot of times, I prefer a small breakfast. With the AP discount, breakfast can be cheap at the bakery (parks) or something.

When dinner comes around, there are so many options in the area. I had an ok salmon meal for dinner on this trip. I wasn't that happy with the service though....so I think it is breakfast only for me here at the moment.

Reactions: Joel
Yeah, I love the breakfast buffet! But a lot of times, I prefer a small breakfast. With the AP discount, breakfast can be cheap at the bakery (parks) or something.

When dinner comes around, there are so many options in the area. I had an ok salmon meal for dinner on this trip. I wasn't that happy with the service though....so I think it is breakfast only for me here at the moment.
I agree on breakfast. We only do a big breakfast two or three times a trip. The other times we just get a croissant/donut and coffee, and have it at Portofino's piazza or one of the bakeries in the park, relax & watch the people rushing to get rides in while we're sitting in leisurely ambiance....Love that Express. :)

Reactions: Porkchop and Joel

I remember that this area was behind construction walls when I was there in October. I had assumed that it was pump equipment or something.

Hey!

Heading to Sapphire Falls in October. Have previously stayed onsite at HRH and Portofino but this will be the first time staying at Sapphire Falls. Has anyone got any recommendations about best room/building locations? I believe the hotel is pretty huge and hoping we will get lucky with a request!

Any info is much appreciated :)

Hey!

Heading to Sapphire Falls in October. Have previously stayed onsite at HRH and Portofino but this will be the first time staying at Sapphire Falls. Has anyone got any recommendations about best room/building locations? I believe the hotel is pretty huge and hoping we will get lucky with a request!

Any info is much appreciated :)
We've had the Lagoon View rooms both of our stays there. Great view and a quick walk to the water taxi. Make sure you try StrongWater Tavern. Great drinks, excellent & interesting small plates menu, and some of the nicest employees you'll ever meet. Ask for the Tavern manager. He loves to talk to and welcome new customers.

Reactions: Joel and JPRA513