Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of the times I was at Portofino, they were shooting commercial spots for a couple of days. But they were during regular daylight hours for the most part.

Putting two and two together I think maybe they are about 2 weeks behind the original schedule. For some reason many TMs thought the expo was going to happen today (and ride TMs were told start of April for shifts too) so I suspect the schedule slid a little but now they're confident in the dates.

Kong & Hulk, only a month or two away from opening. What a dynamic duo. IOA is going to be soooooooo crowded this summer.
I'll be there mid June. Can't wait!!! Last time I was there was before the Mummy.
It will be disappointing if Hulk and or Kong are not open by then. But with all the other attractions built since I last visited, there will still be plenty new to do. Plus I get to show my 11 year old daughter what a real theme park is like:clap::)

I have a feel that well hear Kong's opening date rather soon, with its Ad popping up shortly after.

It makes sense, and it allows the audience to be ready. If I had to guess, maybe the middle of April? That makes sense, and it would balance time if its a June opening.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
I'll be there mid June. Can't wait!!! Last time I was there was before the Mummy.
It will be disappointing if Hulk and or Kong are not open by then. But with all the other attractions built since I last visited, there will still be plenty new to do. Plus I get to show my 11 year old daughter what a real theme park is like:clap::)
That's been a while. With the exception of the architecture in the front of the park, the Studio's park will be like going to a brand new park for you. Almost everything has changed. And all the Harry Potter stuff. Even CitiWalk has been revamped. I'd just about bet Kong & Hulk will be open for sure by then. You're going to have a great time. :cheers:

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn