Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys if we distracted you from talking about torches. Sincerest of apologies
Seriously, let a conversation flow sheesh!!!

As for the April softs it's looking more and more like it every day. Can totally see it happening anytime now. Let's just all hope for no more bugs...atleast when it comes to the RVs ;)

Again. Possible as in they could not that they will or are.
Yes, I understand you completely. I'm basing my 70% from everything out there including your post. But mine is just a non insider guess. My vacation was planned expecting it not to be better than a 50/50 chance of opening. If it doesn't it's no big deal since I'll be back in late Sept....Thanks for your info though, its much appreciated, and is an additional tool for figuring this out. :thumbsup:

Opening team members have been told they'll begin shifts at Kong in April. Full-time hours at the venue will begin in May.
Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Info coming from different areas & different sources seems like all this is coming together. So far, all of the info is similar to that provided by that tipster back in early Jan. that gave us a timeline for all of this stuff. I wander if the Fallon taping is still set for the end of May as he said?

Reactions: Ryno27
I booked onsite Memorial Day Weekend in hopes of softs. That's when the park is open until 10pm and I. NEED. NIGHT RIDES.

Reactions: Cole
Who will be the first member to ride Kong? Place your bets.

I know it won't be me lol

I think when softs open I may try to get out there during the day, but I will wait for a couple days because I know those first couple days softs don't last long and I live 30 minutes out.

Who will be the first member to ride Kong? Place your bets.
All in the timing. When we were at DHS we inadvertently walked into the area when they were doing the first soft opening on Star Tours 2. We were two of the first ten people left in. My GF took her phone out to take a picture of the queue and promptly got yelled at by a cast member. :lol:

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
They have a ton of hurdles to jump before this softs in late April. The first I heard of late April was just a few days ago. The schedules all say early May. The reason I didn't bring up the April shocker was because I had just told you how far this was behind regarding the vehicles, which has only gotten a smidgen better. The April revelation was kinda yelled at the time.

I didn't want to raise hopes based on the other details I knew/know about. UC wasn't yelling because everything was hunky dorey. :look:

I can imagine this will be the same for this attraction and queue. Too many surprises coming for it to be ruined early on for others.
As Gomer Pyle would say on the old Andy Griffith Show "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" ..........Sounds good to me. What's lurking around the corner?

They have a ton of hurdles to jump before this softs in late April. The first I heard of late April was just a few days ago. The schedules all say early May. The reason I didn't bring up the April shocker was because I had just told you how far this was behind regarding the vehicles, which has only gotten a smidgen better. The April revelation was kinda yelled at the time.

I didn't want to raise hopes based on the other details I knew/know about. UC wasn't yelling because everything was hunky dorey. :look:

The problem you talked about earlier with the vehicles, does this by any chance have anything to do with the added weight of people being in the vehicle at full capacity not being taken into consideration? The only reason I ask is because I was reading about the sinking library earlier.

Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.