Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 285 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OK. Let's get the thumbs up:thumbsup: for next week, or at latest the week after, so it can coincide with mine & Test Track's trip. Often POSITIVE THOUGHTS create POSITIVE OUTCOMES. Everyone, think positive vibes. :):):):):)

Throwing positive vibes towards you and TT. I really hope you get to enjoy it while you're there. It's gonna kill us to have to wait until October to ride it. UGH!

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Throwing positive vibes towards you and TT. I really hope you get to enjoy it while you're there. It's gonna kill us to have to wait until October to ride it. UGH!
Yes, that's a long wait. Too bad we're just missing you when our Fall trip ends as yours' begins. We enjoyed the drinks and conversation with you & the missus last time. :cheers:

Reactions: Ryno27 and STL
Yes, that's a long wait. Too bad we're just missing you when our Fall trip ends as yours' begins. We enjoyed the drinks and conversation with you & the missus last time. :cheers:

I can't believe we're missing each other by only ONE day! :bang: We really enjoyed meeting you guys last time. I'm sure we'll get to hang there again in the future. :cheers:

Reactions: Mad Dog
Grand opening like an actual opening date? Because I keep on hearing the rumor that the June 22-24 is suppsed to be a preview, not an actual opening date. Where did you get this from?

First off, Welcome to the forums!

Media Previews usually take place during the official opening of the attraction. However, it has not been "officially" announced by Universal.

Reactions: JoeCamel