Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey guys, I'm out. Really enjoyed getting to know all of you. You've all been really nice and pleasant to talk to. Unfortunately one of the members on this site decided to take it upon himself to harrass me through private messages with personal information etc. So I have asked the admin to delete my account. Thanks again guys, have a good one and enjoy Kong!

I'm sad to hear that. Thanks for all your information.

All the best, mate! :cheers:

Hey guys, I'm out. Really enjoyed getting to know all of you. You've all been really nice and pleasant to talk to. Unfortunately one of the members on this site decided to take it upon himself to harrass me through private messages with personal information etc. So I have asked the admin to delete my account. Thanks again guys, have a good one and enjoy Kong!
It was nice having you, though I haven't been here long. Thanks for answering all the questions, it was really interesting, goodbye!

Sigh. We can never have anything nice.

Sucks to see you go, thanks for sharing the info you could!

On the plus side, I'm more hyped for Kong than I was at the start of the day.

Most of the comments from muse were positive. He rated it within top 3 rides at the resort.

And he also said almost nothing that we didn't already know. Yes, he seemed to like the ride, but said it wasn't the be-all and end-all of attractions (as some have speculated it would be).

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Wow this day took a turn in the last hour!

Glad I was able to be part of the discussion, bummer to see Muse go.

Totally agree though, hype level has taken two steps forward!

Reactions: Mike S
I'll be surprised if most don't.

I don't keep up to date as frequently as some others on the specifics of a new ride but I stumbled into talk yesterday of the possibility of Kong being a let down so the comments today reassured me, but I probably had nothing to worry about.

I don't keep up to date as frequently as some others on the specifics of a new ride but I stumbled into talk yesterday of the possibility of Kong being a let down so the comments today reassured me, but I probably had nothing to worry about.

It depends on what you consider a "let down". If you're expecting a great ride, I don't think you're going to have a problem. If you're expecting it to be a life changing moment that will take you to Valhalla, yea, you'll probably leave wanting more.

It depends on what you consider a "let down". If you're expecting a great ride, I don't think you're going to have a problem. If you're expecting it to be a life changing moment that will take you to Valhalla, yea, you'll probably leave wanting more.

Haha a great immersive ride is all I ask.

The best thing for fans is that the quality and now scope of these attractions just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Did anyone see if he had replied to my question on ride time length before it got deleted?

Reactions: Mike S