Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, I decide to wait until lunch to read more and I miss a lot. Anyone care to recap anything, I saw a lot of stuff, I missed anything past 9:30 California time. It seems that most never liked fatality, my problem with him is he was a glowing negative stereotype

From what I remembered per his postings:

2-3 animatronics that he was able to spot (could be more)
Can't really see the "driver" throughout the ride
Intense and pretty scary to the average guest
Didn't go through the entire queue
A lot of screen/practical effect mixing
A top 3 universal ride in his opinion

I believe he said there were 3-4 AAs with the fourth one out of vision.

Like I said: nothing we didn't know or couldn't have guessed. He compared it to Dinosaur in terms of scariness and said there are a couple of dark transition areas between scenes. Also said audio onboard tells riders when to put on their glasses.

No comments on the big AA.

Like I said: nothing we didn't know or couldn't have guessed. He compared it to Dinosaur in terms of scariness and said there are a couple of dark transition areas between scenes. Also said audio onboard tells riders when to put on their glasses.

No comments on the big AA.
I figured it would be audio on-board for the 3D glasses. That's basically what they do on the tram tour for Kong and Supercharged.

Reactions: 12th Man and Mike S
Wow, I decide to wait until lunch to read more and I miss a lot. Anyone care to recap anything, I saw a lot of stuff, I missed anything past 9:30 California time. It seems that most never liked fatality, my problem with him is he was a glowing negative stereotype

There wasn't much more after noon eastern so I believe you caught all of the good stuff.

Reactions: Mike S