Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how Single Rider would help them in any way with these ride vehicle types. Does Kilimanjaro Safaris have Single Rider?

3 is obviously the best option but if it had to be only two lines, Standby and Express would be the best choices.

I will offer this tidbit if most of you are correct. If you have younger children under 12, then stay at a Universal hotel and use express. Your child(ren) will waltz right through the queue and happily board the trucky
for a ride! And good luck after that!

Those of us with a cruel streak can only hope for children 7 and under on board. Most of the enjoyment will be watching the parents deal with their piss poor judgement.

I will offer this tidbit if most of you are correct. If you have younger children under 12, then stay at a Universal hotel and use express. Your child(ren) will waltz right through the queue and happily board the trucky
for a ride! And good luck after that!

Those of us with a cruel streak can only hope for children 7 and under on board. Most of the enjoyment will be watching the parents deal with their piss poor judgement.
Brilliant humor!!!:clap: So this will have a fairly high fear factor I presume.

Reactions: anihilnation
From what I have been told, that is the intention. I have no idea if they pull it off well enough to terrify some adults, but it does sound promising. Really promising. It seems payback for having to tone down FJ so long ago.

I hope this is scary and intense. Sucks I never got to experience the intense FJ version.

Will this maybe be similar thematically to Revenge of the Mummy? As in, they're both great rides, but not very much for the faint of heart? Or will it be even scarier then Revenge of the Mummy?

image.jpg

I saw it in the theater. Good cheesy fun.

Can anyone tell me whats sound effect came from in the background at 0:05-0:10?

And what deep sound is this in the background at 4:53 -5:08

I've been wondering for years

Status
Not open for further replies.