Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man: No Way Home

Molina has come out about his role, and has spoken that they'll be using deaging effects to match the age of when he preformed Doc Ock. Additionally, his presence will be set as immediately after the point of him sacrificing himself.

I definitely think the key trailer shot for the first trailer, will be on Doc Ock fighting Toms Peter somehow.

I also have a hard time buying that Feige was completely unaware of this interview happening. There’s no way his publicist wasn’t being by extra careful about this

It sounds amazing though. I don’t think he will be very villainous due to his arc.
It’s pretty much confirmed at this point through multiple sources that Willem’s Goblin is the main villain. I just wonder how it’s all going to fit together. Can’t see the movie being any less than 2.5 hours.

I also have a hard time buying that Feige was completely unaware of this interview happening. There’s no way his publicist wasn’t being by extra careful about this

It sounds amazing though. I don’t think he will be very villainous due to his arc.
It’s pretty much confirmed at this point through multiple sources that Willem’s Goblin is the main villain. I just wonder how it’s all going to fit together. Can’t see the movie being any less than 2.5 hours.
A leak from the source who confirmed the most recent Falcon and Winter Soldier cameo in advance. If any of the following is true, my god we are in for one hell of a ride.

Be forewarned - this spoils potential plot beats throughout.

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME Plot Leak From Reddit User Who Accurately Revealed TFATWS Cameo Gains Attention

There's absolutely NO chance that both Sony and Feige didn't sign off on that interview. Even if Molina was speaking out of turn, a major trade like Variety is not going to potentially strain their relationship with Sony or Marvel contacts by running something like that without checking with them first.

And also, yeah, if what Molina says is true, Doc Ock kind of can't be much of an overt villain. Perhaps a reluctant one, pressed into service against his will.

There's absolutely NO chance that both Sony and Feige didn't sign off on that interview. Even if Molina was speaking out of turn, a major trade like Variety is not going to potentially strain their relationship with Sony or Marvel contacts by running something like that without checking with them first.

And also, yeah, if what Molina says is true, Doc Ock kind of can't be much of an overt villain. Perhaps a reluctant one, pressed into service against his will.

Exactly to all of this

Andrew Garfield denying involvement in the film saying that he "didn't get a call". After the whole Tatiana Maslany web of lies, idk what to think of as the truth anymore, but then again, idk how much I care, since Tobey and Andrew would probably just be small cameos anyway.

I've put some thought into it - I would much rather have the villains be Spidey centric then have the film rely on Toby and Andrew as star power to create attention. I'm starting to believe Holland and Garfield's denial is actually the truth.

Andrew Garfield denying involvement in the film saying that he "didn't get a call". After the whole Tatiana Maslany web of lies, idk what to think of as the truth anymore, but then again, idk how much I care, since Tobey and Andrew would probably just be small cameos anyway.

I’ve been hearing the contrary...heard they both play very relevant parts in the second and third acts.

I just don't know why you bring back actors from the Maguire and Garfield runs if you're not also bringing back Maguire and Garfield. Otherwise, you're just getting way too cute and needlessly teasing.

Also, there's tons of wiggle room in "didn't receive a phone call" depending on how literally one wants to interpret that statement.

I've seen one too many interviews with actors denying questions like this to take Garfield's response at face value. I do think Molina's information sort of opens up the possibility of anything at this point. There was a rumor from THR last year that sort of makes me think Garfield will have some kind of involvement. Regardless, I am so excited for this one already.

Had a concerning thought last night and can’t shake it. What if all of this multiverse stuff ends up being true and in the end it all turns out to be a huge illusion by Mysterio? They’ve established a pattern of doing fake outs like this.

I know in my mind that this probably won’t be the case because of what the leaks have said, but the possibility still worries me a little. What do you guys think?