Splash Mountain Disrepair | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Splash Mountain Disrepair

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure of the accuracy of this but we may see this time period extended or see this mountain go down for 5-6 months after the Christmas rush next year.

So we're going to have to wait over a year to get these things fixed?

I think HTF meant that after this year's Christmas rush, which ends January, next year, we will see the ride close sooner and stay closed longer than the 2 and a half months. I say keep it closed until it is 100% completely fixed. And if vacations are ruined, tell the whiners to take a hike. LOL.

3 Month refurb in 2013
6 Month refurb in 2014

Is what someone whispered to me...

Again nothing confirmed guys just sharing, don't panic....yet

Great, meaning Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, Pirates, and Space Mountain will continue crumble

Like TDO would throw any money at Space after they did the full refurb what, 3 years ago? :lol:

Jungle Cruise and Pan definitely need work, and Pirates wouldn't be getting any money thrown their way either after the mermaids. Regardless of what they money would be used for. Kinda like Dinosaur. Needs the money to fix what they have, but rather gets money for new things.

It is also partially a PR game, or mostly a PR game in these cases. What sounds better generally?

Hey come check out some enhancements to this attraction

vs

We finally fixed what was broken.