SpongeBob StorePants | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

SpongeBob StorePants

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thank you for the photos, Cecilia. This photo interests me:

WP_000183.jpg

Ropes and stanchions for a queue/line? This shop is looking more like an attraction than a merchandise location.

It's no problem. :) I'm thinking that this will double as some sort of character zone. I remember that this was going to be an interactive store/attraction, hence the ropes. Inside, there are replicas of Squidward's and Spongebob's homes, so...

Looks like they might be selling Krabby Pattys..I want one but afraid to see how much they cost lol

Uni obviously knows that novelty food/beverages based on a story will open wallets (......Butterbeer :wave:). I wonder if they will ever in the future make the Krabby Patty or Krusty Krab Pizza a reality.

I'll probably walk in once, look around an that's about it..same with the parade, saw it once an that's enough lol

I was SO SURPRISED to find this store open today, so naturally I ran inside to check it out. I nearly fainted. The attention to detail in the store is just fantastic, has to be the first time I was blown away by a store. I had to go back in a second time just to further explore. It definitely is an attraction in its own right, feels like you've just walked into Bikini Bottom. There are Goo Lagoon T-shirts and Krusty Krab and Krabby Patty T-Shirts as well. The store has some jelly fish floating at the entrance, Spongebobs Pineapple, and Spongebobs chair and boat horn along with several loaction signs that advertise destinations in Bikini Bottom (Jellyfish Fields, Rock Bottom, Pretty sure there was one for Goo Lagoon as well, plus many more!). After seeing the store I'm all up for a complete re-theme of Kidzone to Bikini Bottom, and please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD find some way to throw an actual Krusty Krab restaurant in there (I checked out several food stops in Kidzone, alas none are selling any Bikini Bottom themed food....yet).

Last edited:
I was SO SURPRISED to find this store open today, so naturally I ran inside to check it out. I nearly fainted. The attention to detail in the store is just fantastic, has to be the first time I was blown away by a store. I had to go back in a second time just to further explore. It definitely is an attraction in its own right, feels like you've just walked into Bikini Bottom. There are Goo Lagoon T-shirts and Krusty Krab and Krabby Patty T-Shirts as well. The store has some jelly fish floating at the entrance, Spongebobs Pineapple, and Spongebobs chair and boat horn along with several loaction signs that advertise destinations in Bikini Bottom (Jellyfish Fields, Rock Bottom, Pretty sure there was one for Goo Lagoon as well, plus many more!). After seeing the store I'm all up for a complete re-theme of Kidzone to Bikini Bottom, and please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD find some way to throw an actual Krusty Krab restaurant in there (I checked out several food stops in Kidzone, alas none are selling any Bikini Bottom themed food....yet).
Good to hear...definitely hope a Spngebob/Nickelodeon expansion is on the way..it is much needed