SpongeBob StorePants | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

SpongeBob StorePants

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unfortunately I don't think a full-on Bikini Bottom expansion is in the near future. It seems like they tried to incorporate as much from Spongebob as they possibly could into that one store. It would be odd having a full size Pineapple outside with a miniature in the store. But, if the expansion did happen couldn't they always just relocate the ET entrance to Hollywood (near Horror Makeup Show) and put some sort of SB/Nickelodeon facade over the ET building?

Unfortunately I don't think a full-on Bikini Bottom expansion is in the near future. It seems like they tried to incorporate as much from Spongebob as they possibly could into that one store. It would be odd having a full size Pineapple outside with a miniature in the store. But, if the expansion did happen couldn't they always just relocate the ET entrance to Hollywood (near Horror Makeup Show) and put some sort of SB/Nickelodeon facade over the ET building?

It would take a lot more work than you would think. Retooling of backstage areas and traffic flow for the E.T. building and parts of the park.

It would take a lot more work than you would think. Retooling of backstage areas and traffic flow for the E.T. building and parts of the park.

Not to go too off topic, but I think it wouldn't be too difficult. It'd be a great solution actually. Something I made to give an idea.

etplan2.jpg

I wouldn't mind this solution, either. And it would be a great excuse to upgrade to a grander facade. I don't mind the current one, but after seeing what UniCreative can do, I'd love to see how far they could go with a new ET facade.

The new E.T. entrance isn't a bad idea but I would have liked for that to have been done and the ride refurbed this year for it's 30th anniversary.

I know Universal has to have more up it's sleeve for KidZone than the store though... the question is what.

The new E.T. entrance isn't a bad idea but I would have liked for that to have been done and the ride refurbed this year for it's 30th anniversary.

I know Universal has to have more up it's sleeve for KidZone than the store though... the question is what.

I think they want to wait and see how well the new Woody Woodpecker film performs before making any big moves. They can afford to wait for awhile with all the other stuff going on at the resort.

^Well considering they just changed the store that had Woody Woodpecker's mug on the front sign and replace it with SpongeBob, it makes one question the longevity the rest of the area has in its current state.....

^Well considering they just changed the store that had Woody Woodpecker's mug on the front sign and replace it with SpongeBob, it makes one question the longevity the rest of the area has in its current state.....

As of right now Spongebob is a huge moneymaker who deserves a store. But if Woody Woodpecker's movie makes huge bank, there is a lot they can do. You would say bye bye to Fivel most likely.

f4343.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

gghrt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

42343.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

4354.jpg

The store was pretty cool it had amazing detail but I thought the store would be bigger, its pretty small an as far as it making Universal more money idk because all the stuff in the store seems to be the same stuff in the other stores/carts around the park.. idk ?

Last edited: