Springfield Expansion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for all the pics guys! I've been to universal so many times and always wanted to know where iff or ifff whatever it's called and never could find it. It's that unnoticeable to me but I won't miss this. Universal needs to continue to turn those ugly useless buildings into something spectacular .

Thanks for all the pics guys! I've been to universal so many times and always wanted to know where iff or ifff whatever it's called and never could find it. It's that unnoticeable to me but I won't miss this. Universal needs to continue to turn those ugly useless buildings into something spectacular .

Yep, you definitely did not miss anything special. You could buy some food, and there were movie posters on the wall. If your getting overpriced food anyways might as well be in a place with a *real* theme. I ate there once long before The Simpsons Ride and thought it was a pitiful use of that space. Then maybe 10 years later or something they are finally getting around to it.

I thought it was the best counter service in the park, lots of options beyond burgers, pizza, and chicken fingers it just suffered from poor design. It appeared to be a simple cafeteria from a production studio.

I thought it was the best counter service in the park, lots of options beyond burgers, pizza, and chicken fingers it just suffered from poor design. It appeared to be a simple cafeteria from a production studio.

I don't remember a lot of options beyond what can be found elsewhere in the park, but for me it was a long time ago that I went to IFFF. But hopefully after the redo they'll still have a diverse menu.

The previous concept may have made more sense around the studios in Production Central, alas ABC Commissary. Not so much part of Expo, deep in the park. But let Disney have that one anyways, give me something to be excited about when I'm eating overpriced food. :thumbs:

Is Duff Beer Gardens going to open in a different phase? Doesn't look like it will be done the same time as the other stuff.

Expect Springfield (all of it) to open along with Transformers Grand Opening.

Which to me sounds like we're still a solid 6-8 weeks away from a full-on Transformers grand-opening. Springfield still has a LONG way to go before it's ready to open.

If Universal can build an entire E ticket in the middle of the park in roughly 9-10 months then installing prefabricated theming over the next 7 weeks should be a breeze :thumbs: