Springfield Expansion | Page 207 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks miketheboss! I see Androids has been uncovered in that video, but he goes by really fast and awful quality :lol: can someone tweet a couple pictures of Androids? Please and thanks! :thumbs:

HTF, have you tried a Flaming Moe? Is it worth the price?

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay more then $4 for a non alcoholic flaming moe. I can't believe it costs more then a beer, it's also really tiny in those pictures. A, I missing something?

Thanks miketheboss! I see Androids has been uncovered in that video, but he goes by really fast and awful quality :lol: can someone tweet a couple pictures of Androids? Please and thanks! :thumbs:

HTF, have you tried a Flaming Moe? Is it worth the price?

The window appears to be empty right now. The door says he is at comic con

Only Duff and Flaming Moe's available at Moe's for alcohol from what I saw btw. Matt Groening is JK junior :lol:

I wonder if this will be the case at Duff Gardens as well? I also wonder if they'll have some sort of food there?

No rum and Buzz Cola...unless you bring your own :sneaky:

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay more then $4 for a non alcoholic flaming moe. I can't believe it costs more then a beer, it's also really tiny in those pictures. A, I missing something?

At USH, $9.99 gets you not only the larger drink in general of Energon, but you get a souvenir cup and light up cube. Thanks Fox!!

You guys are sitting close to the pay phone huh?

Well... We were! Damn. We'd have bought you drinks! I had no reception in there or I'd of seen this sooner!

FYI To the Flaming Moe posts. It ONLY comes in a souvenir glass. It's part of the "magic" of the bubbling smoke. Tasty and the cup is kinda cool. To each their own.

20130601_145813-kdcollage_zps0186fa94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Do you have to wait for the smoke to die down before you drink, or is it safe to drink the moment they give it to you?

Didn't time it, but I'd say the smoke/bubbles last for a good 5 minutes. By my last Flaming Moe I figured I could slam the drink and replace it with my Duff Beer to make a Flaming Duff! Very tasty. ;-)