Springfield Expansion | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More news from the media event: Twirl and Hurl to feature shooting at targets.

- - - Updated - - -

From Attractions: The Lard Lad statue will be larger than Optimus.

Lol. OrlandoInformer just tweeted that he's quitting until July 1st because of lack of support. AND HE WAS SERIOUS. GO TO HIS WEBSITE.

Yea, I saw that too. A few posts after he finished talking about how he doesn't think Universal has it's act together, because he keeps asking front of the line team members about tomorrow and no on will tell him anything.

So insult them by saying they don't have their act together, and harass front of the line team members.... wonder why he didn't get invited?

I figured he wasn't invited because of his over the wall construction pictures he takes and posts

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Reactions: Hockeyman55
Lol. OrlandoInformer just tweeted that he's quitting until July 1st because of lack of support. AND HE WAS SERIOUS. GO TO HIS WEBSITE.

Hahahaha...... Really? Instead of reaching out and trying to build a relationship with the park he's going to do this.

He might as well decide to just keep it shutdown now. No need to think about it.

Hot off the presses: Per Seth Kubersky, Steve Jayson just said the Cletus waffles will be made FRESH as soon as the equipment arrives.
That's what I figured in my post about the "Great Eggo Debate" after FFB opened. Jayson is FAR too prideful in the food served in his restaurants, even quick service, to use frozen, premade waffles long-term. I'm willing to bet the waffle irons will have an imprint of Cletus on them. When I was the opening chef of the Nick Family Suites hotel, we bought several custom Sponge Bob waffle irons, but it took a couple of months to get them.

He is acting like a little pu:censored:y. He should do what he wants to do, and not
Give a crap about what some ppl think/do.

He is acting like a little pu:censored:y. He should do what he wants to do, and not
Give a crap about what some ppl think/do.

The "some people" you mentioned is the park's PR department. They don't invite him to things. Because he behaves like this and has so little pride in his work he doesn't see what's wrong with mixing information for tourists and his Park Newz updates together.

The "some people" you mentioned is the park's PR department. They don't invite him to things. Because he behaves like this and has so little pride in his work he doesn't see what's wrong with mixing information for tourists and his Park Newz updates together.

Seems like the key to being invited is doing very generic updates without posting to many up close construction pictures. Be as PC as possible

- - - Updated - - -

Should I comment "Go to Orlandounited.com and check it out. Its like
OI but the info is actually true!" ??? :lol:

I dare you :thumbs: