Springfield Expansion | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lol. OrlandoInformer just tweeted that he's quitting until July 1st because of lack of support. AND HE WAS SERIOUS. GO TO HIS WEBSITE.

ahhh bless him.

Im glad hes taking time out his whiney tweets were getting on my nerves, goes to show there is only one true place for all things UNI.

The media (except for Orlando Informer) is currently taking a hard hat tour of the Simpsons expansion but no photos allowed. I'm sure well get updates though.

Update: "The higher you go on Kodos the more talking targets you will activate."

The media (except for Orlando Informer) is currently taking a hard hat tour of the Simpsons expansion but no photos allowed. I'm sure well get updates though.

Update: "The higher you go on Kodos the more talking targets you will activate."

This is the extra added element to the ride I was hoping for! So not only are you shooting at targets. But they talk when you shoot them as your higher??

Don't quite understand why they planned to open TF and Springfield on the same day. Each one should have it's own day to celebrate its opening. Glad that this is delayed so its opening isn't overshadowed by Transformer's festivities.

Don't quite understand why they planned to open TF and Springfield on the same day. Each one should have it's own day to celebrate its opening. Glad that this is delayed so its opening isn't overshadowed by Transformer's festivities.

Because they have all the media in town and put up at Hard Rock for this. Best to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Also if you go back you'll see pages upon pages on this topic.

In the end the Simpsons expansion is a small flat ride, a quick serve location, and some snack stands. It will be all over the advertising material in town, but it just doesn't warrant it's own big opening.