Springfield Expansion | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Took the family to UOR this weekend. Not sure if this has been posted yet:

Oh, nice! Had not seen that before! Thanks for the pic! :thumbs:

This is a very interesting concept you have here. I like to option that you would have to exit in the kitchen or go the whole way.

Yeah, I was thinking if you wanna do the photo-op, continue on to the TV room, and if you don't you can just exit through the dining room.

How is it going to work in a week or so when it's time to pour the new street and add the other statues and such....will they have to shut that part down and force you to go all the way around?

I took this one this morning. I didn't expect them to be working today. I think it was Sunday I only saw one worker in what I think is the control booth for the spinner (if ti is on the second story...I think it is on the far right in this photo).

It's been discussed several times... it's just difficult to find in 250 pages of stuff :thumbs:

I hinted around it either here or in the stash briefly as its possible we see this in the future.

Thanks for all the welcomes :wave: I have a feeling I've seen several members at the parks over the last few days. I've been tempted a couple of times to ask when I see people taking photos of the buildings and construction, but I always chicken out!

I asked someone of importance this. He said "it's not gonna happen.....this year." Then smiled.
It's been discussed several times... it's just difficult to find in 250 pages of stuff :thumbs:
I hinted around it either here or in the stash briefly as its possible we see this in the future.

Very interesting, thanks everybody. I would absolutely love to see a Treehouse of Horror overlay and I'm sure many would be thrilled at the possibility as well.

It'd be a great move on Universal's as it would create a nice opportunity for unique merch. After the numbers come out for initial Springfield sales, I think we'll get a better idea, but I'm expecting it to be wildly successful. Just look how excited the internet community is over some restaurants and shops...nobody is even talking about the spinner! I'm planning my next trip based solely on Moe's, Duff Gardens and Krustyburger (as well as Transformers)