Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
the problem is, canonically, that he destroyed his mask, and wasn't wearing it at the end of episode VIII. And the rumor is he may have a different one in XI.

But they clearly are showing what you are to believe is a Kylo Ren AA, even though this ride supposedly takes place between VIII and XI.
The rumor is that he patched together his mask, not that he has a new one.

I think the force awakens appearance of Kylo is the one that most people will remember. I’m pretty sure that is the “walk around” character as well.

Reactions: therock
the problem is, canonically, that he destroyed his mask, and wasn't wearing it at the end of episode VIII. And the rumor is he may have a different one in XI.

But they clearly are showing what you are to believe is a Kylo Ren AA, even though this ride supposedly takes place between VIII and XI.
I have no idea what the Kylo AA looks like, but that shot from the most recent preview was ripped from Force Awakens.

Major spoilers! You've been warned. That said, this report lines up with everything I've heard regarding this attraction.

The Rumor Queue: Full details on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance ride
:thumbsup: Yup!
I'll also say there are a several (more than a few) scenes I know of that are missing from the description. It gets the general plot 100% correct though.

Edit: After reading it a bit more thoroughly, there are also some errors I definitely know of. As well as some other details that I actually may have misunderstood. I will be chatting with someone.

Last edited:
That final element...makes me interested, more to how they'd be able to make that work with the trackless system.
They're actually having some issues right now...

Of course, that's to be expected. There's still a good amount of time till DL opening. They've gotten it to work plenty of times, just getting it to work reliably is what they're working on right now.

So by the sounds of it, standing in the 4 hour standby line will be worth it...
You will miss quite a bit going FastPass, I do know that.

On the flip side, I don't think even the best rides are worth a 4 hour wait. Once this is open, you have to try and hit it during rope drop or I might even suggest that an After Hours party could even be worth it if you're a really big Star Wars fan (since it's inevitable that they'll be doing those parties).

But yes, it is seeming like it will at least make whatever wait you have more tolerable.