Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Or try the ol' get-in-line-at-the-end-of-the-night trick to cut down on wait times!
True, they do blatantly lie at the end of the night much of the time. But this place is gonna be packed so going at the end of the night is probably only gonna cut you from something like 3-4 hours to 1.5 or more.

Reactions: Ryno27
It sounds very exciting on paper, I hope they can pull it off. I'm curious about the name of the attraction, because it doesn't really fit the narrative of the ride details. Unless we are just missing more story details.

how do I hide spoilers again? I wish there was a format button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: therock
It sounds very exciting on paper, I hope they can pull it off. I'm curious about the name of the attraction, because it doesn't really fit the narrative of the ride details. Unless we are just missing more story details.

how do I hide spoilers again? I wish there was a format button.
Spoilers can be hidden by...

Typing
blah blah blah[/spoiler.] Simply remove the period after “/spoiler” at the end and it’ll work. I had to add the period in to show how to type it or else that tags would’ve shown up.

There's a little + (plus symbol) next to the smiley,picture,video icons above the text input while posting a new post. Press the + to reveal the spoiler code. Easy peasy.

Reactions: rhino4evr
Thinking the details and immersion of Shanghai Pirates but with a non-water-based (slower) and faster pace potential story plot.

Sign me up !

It's gonna have to do some heavy lifting to beat Spider-Man and Forbidden Journey for me, but I think it'll easily be Disney's best in town.
I mean those two are easily my favorite rides in town, but this could build on those and make a complete experience.

Feel like this is if Spider-man had animatronics . Still think they could add an AA Spider-Man somewhere.

I really didn't want to read about potential spoilers but I am weak lol, if we get even half of what has been said this ride will be forking amazing.

There's a little + (plus symbol) next to the smiley,picture,video icons above the text input while posting a new post. Press the + to reveal the spoiler code. Easy peasy.

Ah... i knew there was an easier way. Thank you!

Regarding the end "drop". This is the first I'd heard of it. Are we talking an actual free fall? While this is exciting, it's kind of interesting they would go with this as the finale, due to TOT being in the same park.

Ah... i knew there was an easier way. Thank you!

Regarding the end "drop". This is the first I'd heard of it. Are we talking an actual free fall? While this is exciting, it's kind of interesting they would go with this as the finale, due to TOT being in the same park.

The more freefalls, the better. I'm still of the opinion Uni really dropped the ball not making Transformers ending a real fall.