Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[/SPOILER]Ah, so it appears the Mario Kart attraction's title here is "Mario Kart Grand Prix". Definitely better than just "The Ride" but still lamer than "Bowser's Challenge"

Eh, I don't hate it.

I'll take it any day over Mario Kart: The Ride AR or Mario Kart: The Ultimate AR Race

I literally call the main E ticket in Cars land, Cars Racers and the HP Forbidden Journey as the Harry Potter ride

I will call this ride Mario Kart....they can call it whatever the hell they like most people you will hear will be saying "lets check out that mario kart ride"

I literally call the main E ticket in Cars land, Cars Racers and the HP Forbidden Journey as the Harry Potter ride

I will call this ride Mario Kart....they can call it whatever the hell they like most people you will hear will be saying "lets check out that mario kart ride"
Exactly

Is this even an English version of identical merch in Japan? Because this same piece of merch was there back during the limited pop-up, so I'm not sure if it's set in stone just yet.
It kind of got buried on the last page, but I wonder if this is worth considering. I was gonna ask if it was the same deal back when Harry Potter had the FP store, but then I remembered it opened in Florida long ago.

I def do remember seeing the same kind of merch with the same kind of name during the pop-up, so part of me wonders if it's too early to tell.

I actually call the rides by their specific names (even in casual discussion) but I totally get you.

BRAND NEW update looking at Super Nintendo World and all of the new theming that has been revealed. From today.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRAND NEW update looking at Super Nintendo World and all of the new theming that has been revealed. From today.

Please look over our forum rules over what is allowed to be posted.

It is against forum policy to share links to websites that you operate, or are otherwise affiliated with; without the consent of Inside Universal and its Staff. This includes links to YouTube Vlogs. Posting any links will result in an immediate deletion of the post. Repeat offenders may be subjected to a forum ban.

One of the boxes next to this apparently had text stating it was for Bowser Jr. So, I would say that's pretty good news. Most of the rest were too hard to make out, but those barrel looking things on the bottom left said they were...wooden barrels. But wooden bowser barrels, to be more precise
Bowser has barrels?